The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

This is the official forum for The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0, hosted by Brad.
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Status: Shutting Down
Location: Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Infinity Squared » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Update?
Image

User avatar
Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:54 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Nessephanie » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 am

NO!

>_> tomorrow. I'm entertaining an aussie right now :3

User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Status: Shutting Down
Location: Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Infinity Squared » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 am

But I'm Aussie too and I have needs :asd:
Image

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 am

Updated the sheet, for reminder and check:

link
Image

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 am

Hah, Tied for best rd 3 somehow. Last I checked, I don't have anywhere near as good of a shot as the pre-filled rd4 suggests though...

EDIT - I can see how that happened. The prefill of 0 is only made if you have no winners from the parent round in the child round. It doesn't take into account if your choice in the child round has already been eliminated.

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Hah, Tied for best rd 3 somehow. Last I checked, I don't have anywhere near as good of a shot as the pre-filled rd4 suggests though...

EDIT - I can see how that happened. The prefill of 0 is only made if you have no winners from the parent round in the child round. It doesn't take into account if your choice in the child round has already been eliminated.

Yeah, that would have to be checked manually >.>
Image

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Hah, Tied for best rd 3 somehow. Last I checked, I don't have anywhere near as good of a shot as the pre-filled rd4 suggests though...

EDIT - I can see how that happened. The prefill of 0 is only made if you have no winners from the parent round in the child round. It doesn't take into account if your choice in the child round has already been eliminated.

Yeah, that would have to be checked manually >.>

Just like with every time you check for results now though, right? Hell, I can do it when I get off work if you'd like.

EDIT - Auto-outs
-----
8bit samurai - Already went out last round, you got match 84 wrong on there
BasharOfTheAges - Match 85, Match 88
Chained(E)Studio - Match 87, Match 89
ExSphere - Match 89
Hasteroth - [All done]
Infinity Squared - Good :up:
Jadecavy - Good :up:
kikai saigono - Match 88
Kitsuner - Match 87
Kosmit - Match 87
LantisEscudo - Match 85
MycathatesyouAMV - Good :up:
Nicho Void - Match 87 [All done]
NS - Good :up:
Nya-chan Production - Good :up:
Otohiko - Match 86, Match 87, Match 89 [All done]
ShatteredFlame - Good :up:
Ssgwnbtd - ??? (can't view)

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Just like with every time you check for results now though, right? Hell, I can do it when I get off work if you'd like.


Nope, I can script auto-out by parent => child connection outs fairly easily ^^ But thanks, I'll go through it and re-check stuff tomorrow. It's not like there's much more matches to go anyway.
Image

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Just like with every time you check for results now though, right? Hell, I can do it when I get off work if you'd like.


Nope, I can script auto-out by parent => child connection outs fairly easily ^^ But thanks, I'll go through it and re-check stuff tomorrow. It's not like there's much more matches to go anyway.

That's not what I meant. I meant now, when Brad posts results, you have to open up everybody's sheet that has a blank spot on your spreadsheet and check if they won or lost that round. Doing that all now to check if they even have a dog in the race is just as much work as doing it every round will be... Less, even, since I did it for you and you only need to verify.

User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Status: Looking for candy
Location: In the car, taking a shit.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Silk better win *glare*
Add me on skype cause im bored: Mycathatesyou0000

User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am
Status: No more mutants.
Location: A Farm in New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Mkid » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 am

GOOOOO MEXICO!!!,
good luck BANI CARO!!!!!!!!,
Too you too silk!
Image
Image

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:48 am
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Prodigi » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Nessephanie wrote:NO!

>_> tomorrow. I'm entertaining an aussie right now :3

DAWWWW <3

Only just saw this.

User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Status: Shutting Down
Location: Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Infinity Squared » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

That "tomorrow" has taken a long time to pass by :ying:
Image

User avatar
kikai_saigono
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:26 pm
Status: jailbait D:
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby kikai_saigono » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Infinity Squared wrote:That "tomorrow" has taken a long time to pass by :ying:



Both Brad and Liz are away visiting her mommy in Canada, they'll be back Sunday :3
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Otohiko » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:17 pm

kikai_saigono wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:That "tomorrow" has taken a long time to pass by :ying:



Both Brad and Liz are away visiting her mommy in Canada, they'll be back Sunday :3


But it is Sunday! :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…


Return to “The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests