How to make this transition effect

For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.

Moderator: Niotex

How to make this transition effect

Postby xXNevermore » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 am ... h_response

It's the twisting into a different scene and such starting around 0.01. I've been watching it for a while now but I still can't make out what was used. Anyone have a clue what it is and maybe how to do it?
User avatar
Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Location: Anthem of the Angels

Re: How to make this transition effect

Postby sui141 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

First thing you need is sony vegas =D and the second thing you need are the NewBlue Fx transitions. Go to your NewBlue transitions and select 'NewBlue Spin' and than 'Arch' Put this transition to your two video clips where the transition takes place. -Done- ^o^
I hope i can helped you =)
User avatar
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Location: Germany

Re: How to make this transition effect

Postby Ozair » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm

If you're using AE the effect is called "CC Radial blur" once you've added the effect just apply keyframes

Spoiler :
User avatar
Joined: 09 Dec 2009

Return to Visual Effects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest