Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Introduce yourself, not that we care who you are

Postby CastielTheFallen » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Let's see, most people know me but for the people who don't, I think I will try to leave a legit introduction here.

The first line still stands, My name is Joey and I'm a pretty loveable stoner. In fact, I'm looked at by most as the community pothead, though I think that type of image fits Guy07 more than myself. I should be more the community druggie. I enjoy HipHop, in fact I'd go as far as saying it's my favorite genre of music. I listen to other music as well, pretty much anything that sounds good. I'm 18, been editing since I was 10 years old. I make gaymvs and doesn't afraid of anything. Me as an editor...well, I make HipHop vidoes, I make rock videos, I will edit to pretty much whatever gives me an idea, so you can expect to see quite a bit of variety in my videos. Although I have a bandwagon of haters, and tend to troll, my trolling or dick-like behavior usually comes from a good place. It's my way of saying that something is wrong here. So don't buy into that shit too much, people who get to know me usually like me quite a bit, so if I don't know you and you don't know me, never feel like you can't hit me up. I'm always glad to help people out or beta test for them.

I'd say that about wraps that up. There godix, you got your real post from me.
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby kireblue » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm Erik and I'm the AMV Assistant Director for a convention called Momocon. December 31st will make it exactly 5 years since the day that I made my very first AMV (yeah, I really did start editing on New Years eve 2005).

I don't really use effects in my AMVs, but I might start to dabble in it a bit next year. I specialize in Drama AMVs, but I made quite a few "fun" AMVs this year.....and that's about it. {introduction complete}
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby Monitor Zombie » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi. I'm Monitor Zombie. You can call me MoZ.

I've been lurking on the Org for over 5 years and as of 12/11 have finally lost my video posting virginity. I bounce back and forth between writing fanfiction and creating fanvids, so I spend most of my time confused. I will often have Fail! moments where I'm looking for footage of a scene that never actually happened, I just read/wrote that it did. My writer and editor friends think it's hilarious.
Monitor Zombie

Postby Masamune » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Enigma wrote:
Jadecavy wrote:
Enigma wrote:playing black ops :awesome:

Dude, we totally have to play together sometime. Where were you for MW2!? Also, what system are you playing on?

Xbox :P didn't really like MW2 much though. I think my cousin wants to sell me MW2 for like 5$ for the PS3 since hates it to death, but dunno O:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MW2 was a ragefest, although I had my fun times. Played BO for about a week and just can't pick it back up atm. :dino:

Oh and back on topic, the Haze evawhore, 'nuff said.
OFWGKTA
Masamune
Evawhore

Postby Enigma » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Masamune wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Jadecavy wrote:Dude, we totally have to play together sometime. Where were you for MW2!? Also, what system are you playing on?

Xbox :P didn't really like MW2 much though. I think my cousin wants to sell me MW2 for like 5$ for the PS3 since hates it to death, but dunno O:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MW2 was a ragefest, although I had my fun times. Played BO for about a week and just can't pick it back up atm. :dino:

Oh and back on topic, the Haze evawhore, 'nuff said.

That happens when you get 18 hours of play in your first day |:
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby godix » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm godix, and I'm laughing that a thread which starts off calling you all noobs and other lowlifes seems to be taken seriously by some people.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Otohiko » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Monitor Zombie wrote:Hi. I'm Monitor Zombie. You can call me MoZ.

I've been lurking on the Org for over 5 years and as of 12/11 have finally lost my video posting virginity. I bounce back and forth between writing fanfiction and creating fanvids, so I spend most of my time confused. I will often have Fail! moments where I'm looking for footage of a scene that never actually happened, I just read/wrote that it did. My writer and editor friends think it's hilarious.

Welcome to the .org :O

Seriously, awesome to see a new person show up on General Discussion that's never posted in the forum before!
Otohiko

Postby Animated » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Oh hai. My name's George. 19, and a cop. Yes, i still make amvs. Also, i don't have a girlfriend, so what are you waiting for?? |:>

Ok, lets stop here, since noone cares about me :ying:
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby Unlimited Rice » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey, what's up?

23/m/fl

AMVs are pretty dope :D
Unlimited Rice

Postby Monitor Zombie » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Otohiko. I hope to stick around and get to know everyone.
Monitor Zombie

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:25 am

Weeee~~

Its almost 2am in the morning and not only am I tired, but bored.

Well, Im Ashley, or better yet Ashy :3. I have been editing for 8 years, and somehow haven't improved much on my editing.. besides that I have gone from wallpaper slideshows to moving footage >D I like cats, bananas, and Dany :3 I dislike sleeping, as I sometimes need more time in day to do things let alone sleep... deadlines, and being cold.

I can't spell but somehow I will be the owner of a business in less than a month. Currently finally finishing my Graphic Design practicum.. 100 hours here I came. Wish hopelessly I could fly way way over to Hawaii~ Where I would be eternally& externally happy forever.

But anywho, not as if you are all going to read this anyways ^^"
Chained(E)Studio

Postby CDRW » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Ahoy y'all. I just found out that my university computers have all the software I need to make an AMV so I decided to try my hand at it. I've got to say though, giving yourself a crash course in Premiere is a little :? :shock: :? Fun though. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun making something.
CDRW

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm hoshinolamenobody. Nice to meet you.

(ah, people took it seriously? :awesome: puts on serious face :amv: I'm Chris. I'm the Chris that will pierce the heavens with my melon pan. :ying: I'm a 30 year old indie animator dude. I went to school and got a bunch of degrees to go work in hollywood or someplace like that, but then decided to hell with all their fake crap and am now creating a 3DCG indie feature length (probably 50-60 minutes) anime. By myself. :uhoh: It's called Akazawa. I also make AMVs from time to time to keep the skills sharp. Got started here in 2004.)
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:03 pm

I made something with tuna once, an I love LBP way too much @_@
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby CDRW » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 pm

just found out that my university library has all the programs I need to make an AMV! So now I'm giving myself a crash course in Adobe Premiere Pro and the other things, and I gotta say, it's a rather steep learning curve. It's tons of fun though. I haven't had this much fun since I taught myself to program my calculator in ninth grade!
CDRW

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion