Tool Project X2 (19/20 Finals received!)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Tool Project X2

Postby Scott Green » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 am

What do you mean? Lyrics? If you mean them then google them :p

If you mean the status of the track, well i saw a beta a while back! And if the mep is nearing the finishing line i'll make my brother finish the track!!!

Or, something else?
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby CastielTheFallen » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Scott Green wrote:What do you mean? Lyrics? If you mean them then google them :p

If you mean the status of the track, well i saw a beta a while back! And if the mep is nearing the finishing line i'll make my brother finish the track!!!

Or, something else?

I was hoping i could steal it >_>
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Scott Green » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Arashinome wrote:I was hoping i could steal it >_>

You can start working, but no guarantees
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby Hiro The Dragon King » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey, guys, maybe when we finish this, we could start Tool Project X3!
Hiro The Dragon King

Postby Kanti13 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:11 pm

I finished my part, and I'd better give it to you before I lose it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/30k8pb

Only minor changes but I couldn't really think of anything else to do with it.
Kanti13

Postby Hiro The Dragon King » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, I finally found the problem with my computer. My water cooler has been leaking and for a while now, I haven't been able to find the leak. I finally broke the entire system down to look for it. Turns out that my water block is cracked. FML! And, fuck ThermalTake's plastic bullshit. There is no way that I'll be able to afford a new water block any time soon, so unless this MEP runs for another six months, my track will have to stay as it is.
Hiro The Dragon King

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am

Kanti13 wrote:I finished my part, and I'd better give it to you before I lose it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/30k8pb

Only minor changes but I couldn't really think of anything else to do with it.

Works for me. You should do something about the interlacing though.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Kanti13 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 am

Kevmaster wrote:Works for me. You should do something about the interlacing though.

I can't do anything. :oops: Sorry but I am technically useless. I know the beta was interlaced from using X-vid but I couldn't see any interlacing in the final video :?
If it's unusable then I'll have to give up my spot to someone else. But I can't see any interlacing..
Kanti13

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 am

Kanti13 wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:Works for me. You should do something about the interlacing though.

I can't do anything. :oops: Sorry but I am technically useless. I know the beta was interlaced from using X-vid but I couldn't see any interlacing in the final video :?
If it's unusable then I'll have to give up my spot to someone else. But I can't see any interlacing..

Well, I got a quite new computer screen and the interlacing is REALLY obvious. Well, I'm sure Scott can de-interlace your final copy with some simple avisynth filtering, but it's usually better to do that before editing.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Xoninmuoshda » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey guys! I have a suggestion.

I'll finish the last track. I'm just saying because StolenSoul is not legit and it would be shit if that fag is in the Project. Plus I still have my original and it's more than half way done. I'd love to finish it for the project within the next couple of months.

It's up to whoever is running this thing.
Xoninmuoshda

Postby Kevmaster » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Xoninmuoshda wrote:Hey guys! I have a suggestion.

I'll finish the last track. I'm just saying because StolenSoul is not legit and it would be shit if that fag is in the Project. Plus I still have my original and it's more than half way done. I'd love to finish it for the project within the next couple of months.

It's up to whoever is running this thing.

I am sure you'd make a good track, but I personally don't like the idea. Regardless what kind of fag he/she/it was the track should be included in the final project. It's a really sweet track also.

I think you should better do one of the free tracks :P
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby CastielTheFallen » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

...A tool project that ends with an Xnod track? I vote for this. If Scott were to outright refuse tho, another track would also be good.

PS: Scott, find out if your brother plans to finish Vicarious 'cause I fucking want <.<
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Xoninmuoshda » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

You know what, it's ok.. I would like to finish one of my videos that have been long over due for release. Maybe revive the community a bit with a punch in the face ;)
Xoninmuoshda

Postby ReXMaster » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 am

omg i thought this one was done too danm i am going to have old videos i edited in like 08 hahah that shows up now ahhaha
ReXMaster

Postby Silk_SK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am

Should we like, just cancel the tracks that obviously aren't going to get done ever and give shout-outs to anyone who might want them?
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Silk_SK

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects