Upload and Download Restrictions

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.

Postby aidari » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:19 pm

well i could just upload it
I LOVE REI!!!!!!!! is that un-natural?
www.animnex.com
aidari

Postby jonmartensen » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:28 pm

Why? If the video more than likely is already on the server, why on earth would you upload it?!?
jonmartensen

Postby Miko23 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:13 pm

well, I got a question, well more like I want to know. I have a video I want to upload, and it has excessive usage of the "f"-word. and a sexual referance, but not actual nudity. All it says is "John f***** Sherlie". Would it be alright to upload it?
Check out my new Video.One Mission
Miko23

Postby Otohiko » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:25 pm

I don't believe there's any specific language restrictions at the moment. Excessively offensive language might cause some second thoughts. But not a few f-words.

Given the fact that the .org doesn't have any word restrictions on the fucking forum, I think it's ok. :roll:
Otohiko

Postby Miko23 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:36 pm

well the name of the video is, the word fuck. And it tells all the different ways you can use it. Think that would be alright?
Miko23

Postby Otohiko » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:41 pm

... I think I know that audio track. :P

Again, I've never heard of a video being removed for audio content.

It may be if you're trying to do some kind of racist propaganda or using the video as a personal attack on someone. Otherwise... I think you can knock yourself out. Just put a warning or something :P.
Otohiko

Postby Miko23 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:44 pm

alright thanks.
Miko23

Postby Miko23 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:14 pm

I just tried to upload a video and it's not working and when I hit confirm it tells me I'm the proud owner of an error message....wtf?
Miko23

Postby derobert » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:48 pm

Miko23 wrote:I just tried to upload a video and it's not working and when I hit confirm it tells me I'm the proud owner of an error message....wtf?
First off, Kero was down for a while last night. That might be it. Second, which error message?
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert
derobert
Phantom of the .Org

Re: Upload and Download Restrictions

Postby sportsgirl1391 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:41 pm

ok i am going to be "remastering" a because the clips were really bad and im fixing it up and I wanna delete the old video file thats on the website i am not sure how to do it. and if you can admin can you check out a video i am going to pm you and ask you if this kind of stuff is to much for the website. Gotta ask. lol. but yeah can someone tell me how to delete the old video file on here.
sportsgirl1391

Postby Kariudo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Might be quicker to ask a mod like myself to approve your video...since I believe our active admins are at AWA at the moment.

As for deleting a local link, you can just request a video deletion and put down that you want to re-upload a remastered version in the explanation box. (I'm also the one who takes care of most of the deletion requests at this time)
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Postby detta » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:59 am

so I have an AMV that i'd like to upload, and it has video from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. Two questions:
1. does this count as anime for this purpose, since it was made in japan, and it sort of counts as a REALLY long Final Fantasy cutscene?
2. the end has a few seconds of Cloud Strife getting stabbed and cut by Sephiroth, and therefore there's a bit of "graphic violence", along with a moderate amount of blood. since it's only around 10 seconds, is this acceptable?
detta

Postby Kariudo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:44 pm

1) Yep, FF VII AC is indeed animu
2) Shouldn't be a problem. I believe the line for graphic violence has been around stuff like Elfen Lied, so pretty much as long as character x stays in one piece it should be fine.
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Postby detta » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm

thanks! now I just have to wait for my large upload request to be approved...
detta

Postby AnaEl92=) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 am

would an AMV with almost all the death scenes of umineko no naku koro ni be considered excesive violence? I don't know if I should upload it or not...
and I don't know anything about file size, so is 328 MB alright or do I need to ask for permission? it's in mp4 format...
AnaEl92=)

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements