New Metallica Dragonball Z Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

New Metallica Dragonball Z Video

Post by The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:05 pm

I know some of you out there probly wont look here cause it says DBZ in the title...and from my short time here i can tell not many like using the anime in music videos cause its a bit overused.Well ive made a new video to movie 13 of DBZ.Its to Metallica-Enter Sandman...i tried really hard on this video as i am entering it in a video tournament.Id be really pleased if i could get some reviews..but...doubt thatll happen...enjoy...

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:07 pm

Enter Hildegarn:http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12740

The great and mighty link to the video...or somethin... <.< >.>*walks off*

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:42 am

Ewwww... RM... Oh well. I'll d/l it anyways because I'm a nice guy. I might just leave an op too. d/ling now.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:51 am

Not to shabby. With a few tweaks here and there it could've been really great. Still, that was well done for a dbz video, I'll drop you and opinion.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

The Dark Guardian
Org Profile

Post by The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:51 am

To tell the truth about quality it was mostly because the version of it i found looked like that...exactly like that.If i had found a better version it would have looked perfect..but...coulda find anything...i am continuing a search though because i would like to up the quality so i have better chances at the tournament im entering it in.But since its in a week or two...dont think id have the time..

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”