Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - One Track Open!

Postby Hagaren Viper » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:On what exactly?

Was hoping you still had Kaz's finals handy, as she lost those when her HD crashed >_o If not, I have her final betas which are still great quality, so it's ok.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - One Track Open!

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Osakaisthebomb wrote:On what exactly?

Was hoping you still had Kaz's finals handy, as she lost those when her HD crashed >_o If not, I have her final betas which are still great quality, so it's ok.

Sending PMs
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby AaronAMV » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 pm

All right, I'll send you my final, unless Osaka just sent it.

And what am I supposed to do with my character representation, exactly?
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm

AaronAMV wrote:All right, I'll send you my final, unless Osaka just sent it.

Nope, he only sent Kazemon15's. (And thank you very much for that, Osaka)
And what am I supposed to do with my character representation, exactly?

Just send a five-second clip of the character you want to represent you to Pyrolord.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I did send him something on Myspace, I am discovering that Myspace is not a reliable means of sending a message. I am sorry about that. Osaka, I was actually planning on making Ryusuke of Beck/ your representative, the star of the opening creditsI will get you a beta of what I have so far on Monday.
Last edited by pyrolord on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
pyrolord
 
Joined: 25 Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, Ia

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby AaronAMV » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 am

Should it be moving?
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 am

AaronAMV wrote:Should it be moving?


If you are referring to your clip, then yes, it should be moving. It should also be a serious clip. Most of the clips have been kind of actiony and that will definitely work as well as long as it is a serious clip.
Image
User avatar
pyrolord
 
Joined: 25 Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, Ia

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

accidentally clicked the "unsubscribe from forum" link. just posting to get back on.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Still nothing from Pyrolord. But even with that I still know I'll probably need pictures of the character representatives.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 pm

I am having technical difficulties. I will try and get it sent to you by tomorrow.
Image
User avatar
pyrolord
 
Joined: 25 Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, Ia

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

It's Wednesday night at 10:50 right now. I'm leaving from here on sunday morning. After that I can do nothing else.

Whomever can get me still clips from the character representative clips (Pryo or somone else) Then get them to me NOW!!!!

all I'm lacking now is that. Not saying the credits can't be pulled off with out them. It would just look better with them.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Ugh, I don't have mine anymore. I can try and re-render real quick. Is there any way they can be added later by someone else?
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

It's Wednesday night at 10:50 right now. I'm leaving from here on sunday morning. After that I can do nothing else.

Whomever can get me still clips from the character representative clips (Pryo or somone else) Then get them to me NOW!!!!

all I'm lacking now is that. Not saying the credits can't be pulled off with out them. It would just look better with them.


Would you be able to finish when you get done this semester? I mean, if you are going home for the summer?
Image
User avatar
pyrolord
 
Joined: 25 Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, Ia

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

pyrolord wrote:
Osakaisthebomb wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

It's Wednesday night at 10:50 right now. I'm leaving from here on sunday morning. After that I can do nothing else.

Whomever can get me still clips from the character representative clips (Pryo or somone else) Then get them to me NOW!!!!

all I'm lacking now is that. Not saying the credits can't be pulled off with out them. It would just look better with them.


Would you be able to finish when you get done this semester? I mean, if you are going home for the summer?


No I'll be taking summer classes. As of right now I'm going to to attempt to do the credits with out the pics. Reason being is now I'm having trouble with text and exporting problems. It may be fixable. I got some sickness this morning though so it's been difficult to get the energy to do things. Hopefully I'll be done by friday afternoon. IF things aren't completely done by sunday morning I'll just save what I have so far on a flash drive for anyone that can complete the project. (or if I can manage an installation of after effects on my pc)
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 pm

is the editor and anime info still correct on the first page?

That's what I'm going on.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kireblue and 2 guests