4th Anual Ms Anime Universe Swimsuit & Lingerie Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Yoruichi: :evil: Even when I was younger I was better looking than you. You looked like some sort of wannabe tomboy with your ripped up jeans. And besides, who's the one that had their brother helping them in fights :twisted:

Ijexis:...I really don't like where this is heading...

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:18 pm

wurpess wrote:
megaman917 wrote:Megaman: To be honest, I really don't want to have disqualify anyone, seeing that we're only waiting on one more contestestant. + We're just having fun with this, that's why I'm being so lenient with this. I just PMed Lacus' sponsor, and if Lacus Clyne doesn't grace us with her presence come Sunday she will be eliminated.
So, this whole "fun" thing, does that mean that now that we've all done our initial presentation that everything we do now is fun/"campaigning"/whoring/wallowing in fanserviceness (with a theme), or are we still supposed to be trying to strictly follow the rules? (Still have a lot more pics, just want to know what I can post, what I can't, what I need to do a "unique" edit on, etc. . .if I post any more. :P)
I was referring to this whole contest in general. + I don't wanna be a dick and start DQing people left and right over this. You know what, fuck it. YOU ALL MADE YOUR ENTRIES (-1). Y'ALL WANNA CAMPAIGN GO RIGHT AHEAD AND CAMPAIGN! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! And don't worry about disqualification this round.

Sunday, start voting.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Hunter: Cat fight! *takes a seat and starts eating popcorn, Faye sits down and starts eating it too* And what do you think you're doing here?

Faye: Huh?

Hunter: *pushes a gun into her hands then kicks her out onto the field* Make me proud!

Faye: Damn jackass.. *gets a high-voltage shock and starts firing randomly*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:03 pm

megaman917 wrote:I was referring to this whole contest in general. + I don't wanna be a dick and start DQing people left and right over this. You know what, fuck it. YOU ALL MADE YOUR ENTRIES (-1). Y'ALL WANNA CAMPAIGN GO RIGHT AHEAD AND CAMPAIGN! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! And don't worry about disqualification this round.

Sunday, start voting.
Not sure if that was a pissed off rant or a 'YAY! MORE FANSERVICE!' exclamation. If it was a rant, I'm sorry. I was just asking because I've spent a considerable amount of time editing pics for this. (Granted, some of them needed editing to be orgable, but some of them I had to get extraneous people out of the pic.) I just asked because while I can keep posting "within the rules" and have no problems keeping it so, I'd rather not be spending extra time editing pics that I don't have to. ;) (And I'm sure other people were wondering too. :P) If its a YAY! MORE FANSERVICE, let the good times roll. 8-) Anyway.

Wurpess: You hear that Kaorin, you can post more pics.

Kaorin: YAY!!!

Tomo: Pictures?! We need to get her out there in the flesh. MORE OUTFITS!!!!

Wurpess: *looks at the fight starting* Um, I don't think that's safe right now. Kaorin, roll some pics.

Kaorin: YES MA'AM!!! YAY!! More Miss Sakaki pictures!!

Sakaki: Which pictures? :oops:

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Yay...that post left me a bit, erring on the, "what the hell should I do now?" side. It seemed somewhat pissed off while it also seemed, "go ahead with all the fanservice you want!" So I'm just gonna stick with the theme anyways since this IS the swimsuit & lingerie contest. But at the moment, something wonderful is happening. Three girls fighting it out for reasons I can't recall and could care less about. :twisted:

*Ijexis watches as Yoruichi, Maya, and Faye go at it.*

If only Immorrel would get Louise to magic up a mud wrestling ring, then it'd be wonderful <3

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Maya: BITCH!

*Punches Yoruichi so hard she flies across the arena*
*Kicks the gun out of faye's hand and punches her in the stomach*

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Hunter JIHAAAAD! *starts shooting, not caring who he hits, meanwhile Faye crawled out of the arena, dodging gunfire*

Faye: Somebody save us from this psycho!
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Immorrel: While I do condone this violence, I don't think I need to add Louise to the mix...However, I'm more than happy to provide for your viewing pleasure Ijexis.

*Pulls out his handy-dandy remote control and pushes the big friendly red button. The arena floor has now changed into a mud wrestling pit* Now that that is in order, I think I'll try and keep Louise out of this.

*Louise walks up*

Louise: Keep me out of what?
Immorrel: That *points at the brawl going on in the new mud pit*
Louise: And what right do you have to tell me where I can and can't go?
Immorrel: The one that would like to keep the ship generally intact.
Louise: *glares* And why does that have any bearing on this?
Immorrel: *Looks everywhere but at Louise* No reason, no reason at all.
Louise: That's what I thought. Now to teach these upstarts what a true aristocrat can do *Pulls out her whip and wades into the fun*

Immorrel: *sighs* At least this time I didn't *Immorrel explodes* *cough, cough* Guess I spoke to soon. *Wanders over to the bar and pours himself a large drink and watches the festivities, while staying out of the line of fire.*

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Yoko: Geez, what're those idots doing over there?

Vivaldi: hey yoko, this would be a great time to get some extra campaning in.

yoko:---Fine, whatever.

http://cache.imagefap.com/images/full/3 ... 317516.jpg
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:08 pm

*Just as Yoruichi flies out of nowhere with a flying roundhouse kick in Maya's face, Ijexis stops and stares at Yoko just for a second, forgetting about the madness going on.*

Ijexis: You know...i think it's a lucky bonus that her initial outfit is already pretty much swimwear...

Return to “Anime Screencaps”