Inuyasha movie: Beyond Time

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
aaronlye
Org Profile

Inuyasha movie: Beyond Time

Post by aaronlye » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:27 pm

After a five month hiatus from AMV making, I finally found the time to sit down and do another. After having done two action vids, I figured it was time to go back to the sappy romance vids that I started out with. :roll:

So, if you don't happen to be allergic to such videos, do check it out. :)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=11750

Here's the write-up from the page:

Anime: Inuyasha the Movie
Music: "A Love Before Time", Coco Lee
Genre: Romance, Drama
Duration: 3:37
It's rather interesting how this video came about. A long time ago, I'd originally planned to do a Fushigi Yuugi video using this particular song, but unfortunately for FY, Inuyasha came along and took over as my favourite anime series. With interest in FY waning, so did all the FY videos I'd planned. Then, earlier this month, I received my copy of the first Inuyasha movie DVD. Having enjoyed it thoroughly, I made up my mind to do a video for it as soon as I had the time, though I was at a loss as to the song. It didn't take long for me to pull out an old MD and chance across this wonderfully emotive piece.

This video isn't meant to be a technical masterpiece - unlike my recent action vids, I started out doing romance vids and I'm going back to my roots, therefore Beyond Time is a slow, romantic (sappy ^_^) moody piece with an overall sombre, wistful feel to it. It's a video which I hope will be able to draw out some emotion or another from viewers. Unlike my previous IY romance vid, this one is a lot more Kagome-oriented, and me being an Inuyasha-Kagome fan, naturally our favourite hanyou's inside as well. :) However, Kikyo features at certain key points as well, perhaps to drive home the point that Kagome did, indeed, love a certain someone long before her time. :)

Best if viewed with some knowledge of the movie and the anime series, but universal enough, I hope, in its overall theme of love to appeal to those who aren't fans.

stormybaka
Org Profile

Post by stormybaka » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:00 am

Downloading now...

stormybaka
Org Profile

Post by stormybaka » Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:28 am

Had some probs with dowload, I will keep trying I guess...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”