New Found Problems!!!

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
NoobSabot
Org Profile

New Found Problems!!!

Postby NoobSabot » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:16 pm

Whats up Im new here

The point: I am making a music video(not to an anime film but that shouldn't matter right?)

I am using Windows Movie Maker 2.1.
I downloaded all my clips from the internet(mainly youtube)
I converted them to wmv files with [Keepvid]
The problem:
When I import the new clip, It will play. When I go to collection and play a "different" imported clip, it will play the brand new clip that I imported.

Problem2: Down on the timeline, my videos played before but now when it gets to a certain point it just blacks out

Problem3:On the timeline, If the clip doesn't black out, then it will play a COMPLETELY different clip from my collection. Any help would be very cool. I tried to divide this up so it would not be smashed all in together. Thanks

sweetdeily
Org Profile

Postby sweetdeily » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:52 pm

You know that there is a sticky at the top of this forum for a reason, it may look like a useless multicoloured christmas decoration but it's really there to help you. ^_^

I think it's against the forum rules you have dloaded footage o.o;;
ImageImage
Lockstock: " i gots the power!"
Sweetdeily: "you know he-man was a gay icon, right?"
*SILENCE*

Wolfy2hk
Org Profile

Postby Wolfy2hk » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:13 pm

Especially from Utube :x , nasty little clips :evil:
[Insert Sig <Here>]

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:54 pm

sweetdeily wrote:I think it's against the forum rules you have dloaded footage o.o;;

I loled.

It's against the rules to ask for where to obtain footage to download or to provide such sources. That's it.

loveanime18
Org Profile

Postby loveanime18 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:16 pm

For problem two it may just be because if you used an effect. Sometimes when using effects it will make the screen go black or completely stop. When I used WMM when I used the speed up effect sometimes it would speed to the end of the vid. ^__^'
Another annswer to that problem is you may have a scene sliced too small. Most times it will play, but there are those instances where small sliced scenes just don't play. This has also happened to me and my friend <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=719435">SageKiller</a> before too.
Life is filled with good memories and bad ones, but memories are what you make of them.

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”