Soultaker is Over the Edge

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Guyver2019
Org Profile

Soultaker is Over the Edge

Post by Guyver2019 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:03 pm

Title: Over The Edge
Footage: Soultaker
Song: 1stp Kloser by Linkin Park

Before you scream about the horrors of Linkin Park, the remixed version of 1 step closer has a really strange sound to it that fits Soultaker really well, along with the lyrics to the song. For those of you who might know soultaker, the concept around the vid is trying tos how how Kyosuke went from normal teen to almost becoming the devil.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9910

-Cye-
Org Profile

Post by -Cye- » Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:35 am

very nice vid. I would have liked it a bit more with a few less filters, but the song and footage were great. Nice work.

Guyver2019
Org Profile

Post by Guyver2019 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:51 pm

102 d/ls and only one opinion and its the forum. *sigh*

Blackheartstar
Org Profile

Post by Blackheartstar » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:43 am

Great video, this has to be the first Soultaker video Ive seen that realy stands out. I feel that your use of filters was dead on and only enhanced the already sureal visuals found in the show, and with that you put those visuals to very good use.

On the down side where I think the music and video match perfectly (excellent choice & editing on/for that) I do not think this is a song I will want to listen to over and over agian. Also every once in a while the left edge of the screen has a white line going down it (look around 2:25 a little before and after) that could be cropped out, but thats a minor nit picking :p

I hope you make more videos along these lines :)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:14 pm

Blackheartstar wrote:Great video, this has to be the first Soultaker video Ive seen that realy stands out.
If you wanna check out more Soultaker vids, give Wonka's a try. It's really good and won Best Action at AnimeFEST. :D

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9103

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:11 pm

^ Shameless plug :D
|
|

Guyver2019
Org Profile

Post by Guyver2019 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:28 pm

Ehhh, that's alright. I love wonka. Though I still minorly hate him for realeasing the first, best soultaker vid. I wanted to do that. :cry:

segaismysavior
Org Profile

Post by segaismysavior » Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:32 pm

Get in line buddy. :D

I started mine way before him, and now you too released one before me. :shock:

Being slow is painful... :cry:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”