Persona 3: Wild Fang

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:51 am

Janne da Arc?
/gets

EDIT: Not bad. Reminded me a lot of that other video of your's, but this one didn't have that many trailer/opening traits. Still, it was fun to watch and a + for using Janne da Arc :up:
Last edited by ScorpionP on Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:47 am

... It was ok 3.5/5. I don´t really know what to say.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:36 am

Secks <3

(will comment when I come home)

EDIT: Niwa likes the music but the flow of the video couldve been improved in some part.

The presentation and the sync is sexy tho :O
Last edited by Niwa on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hae
Org Profile

Post by Hae » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:18 am

i'll so download this when i get home ;D
Tumblr. Cheers.

omegaevolution
Org Profile

Post by omegaevolution » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:46 am

Flame-X wrote:that is a pretty cool video!
the only Janne Da Arc song i liked was Shining Ray but this amv makes me wanna give them a 2nd chance since i still have their best selection album.

keep it up! :)
btw, what's the original length of this song u used and have u heard of ACID Black Cherry?
well Jane Da Arc has a lot of calm and happy songs in general lol, this is one of their few upbeat songs, but yeah I still like a lot of their songs (and my sis is like the number 1 fan of them, so she has all the songs :roll: ). The original song is 4 minutes and 19 seconds, I haven't heard of ACID Black Cherry, but I'm sure my sister has :lol:.
Thanks for watching :)
Greggus1 wrote:Awesome :D

(Not the video. Will comment later on that)
that means I'm awesome? :o
lol, but I bet your comment will be kinda like the one of Sky, but I still want to hear it :o .
Batto! wrote:OMFG persona 3 is the kickass, you fukin rawk, GETTING NOW
yay! :D
shinodude wrote:this video is as sexy as ur couch =D

:up:

ps. batto loves you

battousainaruto (10:59:43 PM): dude i fukin love that kid
battousainaruto (10:59:52 PM): omega
allstarramnafan (10:59:49 PM): yea I love him to
allstarramnafan (10:59:51 PM): hes awsome
my couch has more sexy curves XD, thanks Omegadude =D
yeah I noticed
narutoball wrote:it was awesome O: finish your damn gmv >=[ or i'll send rocket to rape you
thanks :D, and I don't think I will finish it :/. I don't want people to get dissapointed with a crappy GMV. I will have to rethink my song choice and a lot of other stuff. You will send a rocket to rape me :o , I hope rocket will not go inside that rocket, if that made any sense lol.
Copycat_Revolver wrote:Damn it, Omega! You beat me to it!

<----Still finishing up his Persona 3 video

/gets

Edit: I just saw your journal. You win...ya bastard. But I'll have the last laugh, you'll see.
yeah and I can't wait to see what you do with this game :), in fact I want to beta test now that I finished this (if I still can that is). I'm sure you will have it Copycat, thats why I wanted to finish this before yours, cause I so know yours is gonna put any upcoming P3 vid in shame lol
ScorpionP wrote:Janne da Arc?
/gets

EDIT: Not bad. Reminded me a lot of that other video of your's, but this one didn't have that many trailer/opening traits. Still, it was fun to watch and a + for using Janne da Arc :up:
hahaha yeah the idea was like what I did with my Tales of the Abyss vid, I like fan-made openings :o . Gald you liked it :) and thanks for the QC.
Bauzi wrote:... It was ok 3.5/5. I don´t really know what to say.
lol thanks Bauzi, with knowing it was ok for you is enough for me :D.

@the people getting this: hope you enjoy it, even if it was a quick vid, I still want for people to enjoy, especially the one that I dedicated the vid ^^ (and she enjoyed it lots, so yay! :D).

PS: I love my sig for the AMV :lol: , btw shooting yourself in the head in this game NEVER gets boring to see :D
ImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:51 am

It was ok, didn't really got much of my attention though = Not a Keeper.

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:17 pm

I didn't llike it :( 3/5

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:18 pm

The flow was good. You really know how to sync things, don't cha? 8-) I couldn't really get into it though because the song and the footage wasn't really to my liking, but it's not like I didn't enjoy watching it. I wish it was longer than that though. It would have had potential to be a keeper that way..

Anyhow, nice job! :up:

4/5

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:43 pm

the flow was generaly good, but the vid would need a lil more speed. so yea. good job any way =3 3/5
ImageImageImage

Hae
Org Profile

Post by Hae » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:41 pm

lol this seems like a love or hate it kind of video. (from the recent posts)
well i liked this. well synced, and very cool ;D maybe lacks a bit in....."enthusiasm", but i think that's just because of the song itself. it's still wonderfully done.
4/5 :up:
Tumblr. Cheers.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”