Shonen Products Presents Akira Report

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Shonen Products Presents Akira Report

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:51 pm

Hi all,

Shonen Productions has a new video available for viewing, Akira Report. (No, this is not my other Akira video that won at Anime USA - that is still waiting to be hosted =P)

This is a trailer video (my second), combining Akira and Minority Report - Enjoy!

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:53 pm

Did I say "Shonen Products" in the title? DOH! >_<

You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:24 pm

Downloading and will give review.....

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:33 am

Whoops, technical problem discovered by some early viewers - I'm taking down the links until I can get a 'corrected' version up again. Sorry....! ^_^;;; >_<

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Video available for download again

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:18 am

Okay! I've corrected the video and put up the download link.

Here is the link to the video description page again.

The video is now encoded in a 16:9 aspect ratio, using a larger resolution than the initial version, and an overall higher bitrate. Looks even better now!

Do check the video out, it's a short vid, and so a quick download. If that isn't enough, do check out my other recent release, Symbolic Love Story (link in sig below).

Do drop some comments on either video to share your thoughts on them - I will gurantee to reply. Thanks!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”