The flying Fish!!!

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:33 am

Sporkmaster wrote:Omni

Could you take a look at this AMV? I found it while looking for Jin-Roh AMVs and was very impressed by it. I was wondering what you thougts are.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=20947
sorry, I don't do "other" requests... just YOUR vids :)
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:46 am

Working... :D
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:08 pm

Braveliver wrote:Hey Omni. How are things.

I was wondering if you could take a look at a couple of my videos. You can choose wichever you want, but I was interested in your views on <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 4">Requiem for a Vampire</a> which has been a crowd favorite, and
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... erences</a> which was my first video ever, and my personal favorite, but one that hasn't been reviewed yet. (And yes, I haven't had a chance to re-master them yet. I still need to re-encode them, and fix a couple of edits) If you want to wait for the re-mastering that is fine, but I wanted to get your oppinion before I re-master them.
If you don't want to, I understand.
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:15 pm

I got the Differences vid Brave, I just need some more time...

[/me shudders]

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:32 pm

No Problem Omni. I know how busy you usually are. By the way, I downloaded the first three episodes of Da Capu, and saw the first. Boy, it is like a Marmelaid Boy with some Utena mixed in.
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:33 pm

I have the feeling we will be seeing a Da Capu video coming from you soon. At least when you can get your hands on the DVD of course.

XenoDrake
Org Profile

Post by XenoDrake » Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:27 pm

Braveliver wrote:I have the feeling we will be seeing a Da Capu video coming from you soon. At least when you can get your hands on the DVD of course.

thats never stoped him before ^_^

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:58 pm

Yeah you know it :)

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:28 pm

Finally got your opinion done, Omni. Sorry for the long delay, I've had a lot going on this week.

Likewise, thanks for your opinion.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:02 pm

Well, **feeling brave** Omni if you're still taking requests I would like one for Speed Bossa Nova.

The rest are ¡¡Unworthy!! Of course only through the realization that one sucks, can one truly improve.

Return to “Works in Progress”