Judges Choice Awards (JCA) results

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Judges Choice Awards (JCA) results

Postby Nessephanie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Ileia wrote:Thanks, that's pretty cool, but I have to say I'm not sure how "continuing to make videos" really justifies Editor of the Year. Just sayin'. >_>
It's not just that you continue to make videos, it's that you continue to make awesome videos :3

congrats to all, I'm happy my vid made it on Mitch's list and was mentioned by Oto <3.
Nessephanie
Cookie Monster

Postby EvaFan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:39 am

My only real concern was the parody category for this years JCA. Code: Ecchi seemed more interesting and just had amazing execution imo. It won in VCA so whatever (surprisingly one of the few redeeming awards from this years VCA).

Didn't openly participate but its got some interesting results, more so then the VCA overall anyway. Seems the JCA is more realistic with its results than the actual VCA though that’s just imo. Probably gonna participate for next year :up:.

Big congrats to Ingow for winning horror with that amv though, you clearly deserved it. Should of got it in the VCA :x .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Postby Bakadeshi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:36 am

hmm seeing as i only recognize 2 or 3 vids on this list, I guess i got some downloading to do :O
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

Postby Silk_SK » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 am

Holy crap, I got in! Why does no one tell me these things? I didn't even know I had to do something to get my vid into the VCAs and here it is in JCA. Which judge opted for me? I wish to thank them personally.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Silk_SK

Postby Shui » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 am

Well done Judges :up:
Shui
Shuitcake

Postby Tsunami Jones » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm

I . . . won? :uhoh:
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 pm

yeah Mushi-Shi rox. didn't win anything but very happy One-Eyed Fish was mentioned :)
Image Image
Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
Rider4Z
Pirate King

Previous

Return to AMV Contests