MindWarp 2002 Fall/Winter AMV Contest *Updates*

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

MindWarp 2002 Fall/Winter AMV Contest *Updates*

Postby Machine » Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:47 am

Hey guys.

Ok, The IP address has been changed and the server is back up.

Go to the website www.mindwarpet.com and look up the contest information. The IP address is updated.

Remember, the deadline is coming up on Friday Janurary 17th.

There eill be trophy awards for the winners SO don't hesitate to enter.

I knwo that there have been a ton of Online contests in the past....but stick to the onlien contest that started it all!!! The mindwarp contest.

I'm actually surprised...last contest I had over 130+ videos.....right now its barely at around 40 to 50 videos.

Tsk tsk :(
Machine

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:52 am

Kind of a Bad time... I notice that more videos are created for spring then in the winter. I myself usually work on videos after christmas and so I don't have anything new at this moment to send to the contest as well.. :( .

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Re: MindWarp 2002 Fall/Winter AMV Contest *Updates*

Postby Wonka » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:14 am

Machine wrote:I'm actually surprised...last contest I had over 130+ videos.....right now its barely at around 40 to 50 videos.

Thats because instead of La Familia flooding your contest with entrys, we are now all judges.
Damn that conflict of interest! Damn it right in the face!!
Wonka

Postby Machine » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:21 am

Wonka wrote:
Machine wrote:I'm actually surprised...last contest I had over 130+ videos.....right now its barely at around 40 to 50 videos.

Thats because instead of La Familia flooding your contest with entrys, we are now all judges.

You know, you don't have to be a judge Wonka :P

Yea yea I do see what ya mean Vlad. But the videos don;t have to be upber ass new...just nothing thats more than a year old. :D
Machine

Postby TokyoU15 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:24 am

did you get one of my entries? If not, I gotta upload 'em. If you got one, let me know which one it is! I can't remember which one I entered.
<a href="http://www.senpaiproductions.net">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=326">View My Profile</a>
The Thrill of The Kill Is Alive and Well!
TokyoU15

Postby mexicanjunior » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:30 am

Wonka wrote:

x 2 :cry:
mexicanjunior

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:30 am

Machine wrote:Yea yea I do see what ya mean Vlad. But the videos don;t have to be upber ass new...just nothing thats more than a year old. :D

Hmmm. But then it would be trolling for me.... I could always send you one of my sci-fi videos like the "Poor Guys in Red" video I send to AWA...But then again it's an anime contest :P :P

Interesting enough that there are a few few contests belong anime for music videos!!! I actually organized one for Sci-Fi ones back in 1997! I did get quite a few Star Wars entires :shock: :shock:

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Postby Hitori » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:33 am

D'oh....

I'm entering some videos for the contest...
They suck!!!

*Hiss* *Hiss*

:twisted:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Paul Kievits » Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:22 am

Hey, I entered, don't blame me :twisted:
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here
Paul Kievits

Postby Vancore » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:26 am

hmm, thought I missed this but I guess I didn't. Two more vids coming your way. :)
Vancore

Postby Machine » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:51 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Machine wrote:Yea yea I do see what ya mean Vlad. But the videos don;t have to be upber ass new...just nothing thats more than a year old. :D

Hmmm. But then it would be trolling for me.... I could always send you one of my sci-fi videos like the "Poor Guys in Red" video I send to AWA...But then again it's an anime contest :P :P

Interesting enough that there are a few few contests belong anime for music videos!!! I actually organized one for Sci-Fi ones back in 1997! I did get quite a few Star Wars entires :shock: :shock:

Vlad

Well then again we all have different opinions about trolling. But then again, That's why I have a Best Non-Anime Category which can pretty much apply to anything ^_^. Whether is be CG footage or live-action sci-fi. It is only 1 award out of all the other categories....but yea as you pointed out, its an anime contest!!! :D
Machine

Postby MAS PRODUCTIONS » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:25 pm

Good I must enter my Smash Bitches vid.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet
MAS PRODUCTIONS

Postby dwchang » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:34 pm

Ah shit! The Deadline is this Friday?!?! The Ushicon deadline is that Saturday too. I have a video I've been working on for God knows how long (basically edited it up to around 80% in September and haven't touched it since) and was hoping to enter it in your contest and see it at Ushicon. Fux0r! I better get editting...although i feel no real inspiration (hence no editting)...better figure something out. At least I live 15 minutes away and it won't be a hassle getting you the video :-P

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site

Postby §_Akuma_§ » Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:57 pm

i havent said this is a while carlos so might as well do it now ^_^

i hate you, i hate you sooooo much. lol picked a real bad time. not only do i have only 1 video to enter, the video im making JUST for your contest is kinda going.........slow ^_^

oh well, ill just enter my 1 video for now :)
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>
§_Akuma_§

Postby Rozard » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:22 am

Machine wrote:
Wonka wrote:

You know, you don't have to be a judge Wonka :P

He won't enter. He knows that since I'm not able to make my Armitage video in time for UshiCon, there's no point in entering 8)
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Next

Return to AMV Contests