Dragon*Con 2007 AMV Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby Logan J. Markov » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:19 pm

If that's the costume you have on your myspace then agreed ! :D
Logan J. Markov

Re: RESULTS & Trainwreck

Postby WUNETTI Productions » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 am

Nimthiriel wrote:Drama:
1st went to Wunetti Productions for Neither

:shock: :shock: :shock:
you've got to be kidding me..... seriously? I won? dear gods... I'm literally in shock right now, this is completely unexpected. I missed out on the contest thanks to the time change (and believe me, I haven't been that pissed off in years), so... damn, I really wish I could have been there!

I'm going to make sure to get this vid uploaded today, I can't believe I won. thank you all so much!

..I swear, I'm still in this state of shock and awe. I can't believe this.
WUNETTI Productions

Postby toothpickvic » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:07 am

Grats Wunetti Productions, and Yes Nimmy, ya did ;)
toothpickvic

Postby Nimthiriel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:08 pm

Well Wunetti Productions I sure hope the fact you won takes some of the bite out of your anger. I assure you that you can't possibly be as upset as I was. Ask Toothpickvic and AMV400 at the number of times I apologized. I felt very very very very bad about it and that part was not even my fault.

:lol:
Nimthiriel

Postby WUNETTI Productions » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:14 pm

ack! I wasn't mad at anyone, I know that things like this can happen at cons. I was just so upset that I'd missed the chance to not only see my stuff on a big screen but to see if the audience liked it. but I guess they did. :D I'll make sure to be at the show next year. bwa ha ha!
WUNETTI Productions

Previous

Return to AMV Contests