** Major update. AkaiCon has changed it's date. Instead of the second week in October, it will be the first weekend of August. August 1st-3rd. The entries must be in by July 20th. Thank you. For more information go to http://www.akaicon.com **
Video Events Head for AkaiCon here! I bring you the rules, form and deadline for the our A M V Contest!AkaiCon 2014: A nime Music Video ContestRules are subject to change.A M V Categories:
Good vs. EvilContest Rules
· Maximum Length: Soft cap at 1 minute and thirty seconds, hard cap at 6 minutes.
· Video games and western animation (ie: My Little Pony, Avatar, etc) are accepted.
· Content: G-PG-13- No excessive nudity or violence.
· No Intros or Outros. No text in the video that does not pertain to the video itself.
· Accepted Formats:
Video: AVI, mp4.
Files only. Physical Media will NOT be accepted. II) Submission Restrictions
· NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 20TH
· NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE CONVENTION
· You may submit THREE videos in any category.
· Anyone can submit videos, but you must attend the convention to be eligible for awards. Those who do not will only get recognition. III) How to Submit a Video
· Complete and submit the form found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VHoplWkcMKxWYtC9Ci9cgrQr9ecER19hrhROe-EA6XA/viewform
· Online submissions only.
For any further questions or concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org