AnimeNext 2004 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 10, 2004 10:27 am

*bump*

Just under two weeks left until the deadline for the 2004 AMV contest. Get in those entries! I've been extremely impressed with what's been sent so far. All but two people (that have sent in their entries, thus far) should have received their confirmation e-mails... the other two I still need to test, which will be later this week after the move-in is done :P.

If anyone's wondering, we could use some comedy entries... ^_~

AMV contest rules and submission forms can be found over on the official AnimeNext site. Ja~
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Mon May 10, 2004 10:46 am

VegettoEX wrote:*bump*

Just under two weeks left until the deadline for the 2004 AMV contest. Get in those entries!
Shitshitshit. Finals are eating my soul. I'll probably mail mine out Priority in a week when I'm home, which should get to you ahead of the deadline...

-DOKool

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Mon May 10, 2004 12:00 pm

VegettoEX wrote:*bump*

Just under two weeks left until the deadline for the 2004 AMV contest. Get in those entries! I've been extremely impressed with what's been sent so far. All but two people (that have sent in their entries, thus far) should have received their confirmation e-mails... the other two I still need to test, which will be later this week after the move-in is done :P.

If anyone's wondering, we could use some comedy entries... ^_~

AMV contest rules and submission forms can be found over on the official AnimeNext site. Ja~
Will get back to you on which entry I'm sending after ACen (this weekend). Assuming it loses there (likely), I'll be sending it :).
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Fri May 14, 2004 10:21 am

There is now a single week remaining until the deadline for the 2004 AMV contest at AnimeNext! Get 'em in by the 21st of May. I know most come in during the last week, but I figured I'd remind everyone, anyway~!
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Fri May 14, 2004 12:42 pm

I sent in a video. I don't know how much black space there is or not with it. Feel free to cut the video if you don't need it. (Fungie bugged me to send it in.) I don't normally send to smaller cons that I don't attend.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Return to “AMV Contests”