[Title name pending, of course]
Ok guys, as the co-coordinator of No Excuses, I really liked where that project went with its concept.. So therefore, this project is a blatant rip off of No Excuses, but with a few new changes [approved by Douggie
, who I must say "thanks!" again to for letting me do this]. For the general idea of the project, check HERE.
The few changes are, of course:
1) Longer editing segments [Each track will be different times, ranging from 5 seconds to 8 seconds] [Average cut time being 8 and under seconds]
2) A centralized "theme" and editing motif.
3) Given 1-2 days for editing and uploading.
4) Tracks must fit the theme ; tracks that do not will be kicked.
5) Flowcharts and cheesecake? Doubled!
The few things that stay the same...
1) Dates will be PRE-SET and you must edit on your days. NO EXCUSES!
2) Order will be determined based on when you signed up. Swapping dates is allowed, but you have to let me know AHEAD of time.
3) Don't have a video by deadline? You're skipped. Period.
I don't plan on starting this until AFTER
Christmas, but I wanted to see if enough interest will be gaged before I start marking timestamps of audio sources.