- AMV Hell 4 -

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:12 pm

Slimy...can one call oneself slimy?

Zarzrax, to shed only one tear, you have the self-control of a saint. Or possibly very dry eyes.

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:06 am

starcat09 wrote:Slimy...can one call oneself slimy?
Quite an existential question. But say one is dropped into a pool of honey and liquid soap. Then can one not call oneself slimy without venturing the loss of one's identity to the slime-ness?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

acproductions
Org Profile

No more Azumanga Daioh

Post by acproductions » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:40 pm

No more Azumanga Daioh videos i know its a awesome anime and i know that people like to use it but because of its over usage in amv hell 0-3 and CE that anime is dead to to me now hope fully Amv hell 4 will have a bit better of a selection of videos

ssgwnbtd
Org Profile

Re: No more Azumanga Daioh

Post by ssgwnbtd » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:15 pm

acproductions wrote:No more Azumanga Daioh videos i know its a awesome anime and i know that people like to use it but because of its over usage in amv hell 0-3 and CE that anime is dead to to me now hope fully Amv hell 4 will have a bit better of a selection of videos
I agree. The new Azumanga is Haruhi. If only there was some way to combine them.. :twisted:

MaximoffZero
Org Profile

Re: No more Azumanga Daioh

Post by MaximoffZero » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:12 am

acproductions wrote:No more Azumanga Daioh videos i know its a awesome anime and i know that people like to use it but because of its over usage in amv hell 0-3 and CE that anime is dead to to me now hope fully Amv hell 4 will have a bit better of a selection of videos
Yeah that kinda got a little over used, both in AMV Hell and everywhere else. I think it gets the award for Most Abused Anime on the Org (it's the prime choice for parody videos it seems).

Anyway, I was just dropping in to say that I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I submitted two clips last night. I have plans for others if I can get to making them. Thankfully, none of my ideas involved AD anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Zero Link
Org Profile

Post by Zero Link » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:54 am

Lmao! this is gonna be good. Damn amvhell 3 was awesome.

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:36 am

I finally had another idea. I'll only submit when I have five, now there's two left.

By the way, is there any idea on the wanted duration of the video or will that depend solely on how many entries you like?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

pataki0021
Org Profile

Post by pataki0021 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:04 pm

question

just wanna make sure, is a amv hell clip from "final fantasy" (not the movies, but the games) ok for amv hell 4?

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:48 am

By the .org rules, Final Fantasy cutscenes are ok, but not footage of someone playing. I suppose this project won't ad any restrictions on this subject.
My DeviantART profile

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:58 pm

I have just written a guide over on my forum to help people have a better shot at getting their entries accepted. I encourage everyone to take a look at it.

http://amvhell.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=993

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”