W.itch for the night [Ga-Rei Zero + Lunatica]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: W.itch for the night [Ga-Rei Zero + Lunatica]

Post by NS » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:31 am

liked this a lot :D

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 am

OMG man... always I like all your AMV... and this isn´t exception!!! Genial!!!!!! :up:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 am

She was by far the best character in the show. Dramatic action without going overboard is always hard to pull off. But I think you found a good balance with this. I love the subtle touches here and there. Though the heartbeats at 01:15 were a little out of place in my opinion.

Still though in short I enjoyed this.

VIDOK
Org Profile

Post by VIDOK » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:59 am

Cool vid :up:
V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:39 am

Very nice editing and matching of song/character.

Couldn't find any weak spots, so 5/5 ;x

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am

Taite wrote:That was great. Loved the editing. Very simplistic, but fitting. A great character profile that made me want to see the anime :up:
Same here. This is exactly what a good character profile vid should be.
Now I gonna take a look at Ga-rei.

Aggressor
Org Profile

Post by Aggressor » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Hey guys, thanks for your comments! I really appreciate all the feedback.
kireblue, commonness of the moment of death was my intention, I even cut the song for that (twise, actually).
simofc90, I've never edited a masterpiece, so maybe you got a wrong guy? XD
Dn@, m/v (combination of music and video) was my biggest bet, but if you say it's boring even when you liked the m/v, I guess I failed. Or I just like Yomi way too much :oops:
angelx03 wrote:YOMI!!! ;_;
Let's start a fanclub! I'll be a chairman XD
Otohiko, you surprised me in a good way with your post. Somehow I'd never think you'd like this one.
Kionon wrote:This video held no meaning for me.
Thanks, I was wondering how a person who didn't watch the anime will feel about this one, so this opinion isn't worthless at all.
Taite wrote:A great character profile that made me want to see the anime :up:
You really should watch the anime, the story there is amazing (I spoiled nothing of it in my vid).
OropherZero wrote:I think this vid needed to show some of her sister? Unless you wanted to be different =P
The fact that there's no trace of Kagura couldn't be a coincidence. That's why I said it's an alternative profile (Yomi isn't really like this).
EvaFan wrote:Don't think I've ever seen a vid like this from you, usually its fast paced beat sync action.
Looking back to what I made I don't think it is the case. This one wasn't made so long ago, I'm not action-crazy in spite of my nick 8-)
EvaFan wrote:<3 Ga-Rei Zero
:up: :up: :up: welcome to the fanclub!
NS, thanks!
Megamom, it's nothing that special no matter how you look on it. But it's ok if you just were sarcastic :mrgreen:
Niotex wrote:She was by far the best character in the show.
Not only in the show, if you ask me. I mean, she's one of my favorite chars ever.
Niotex wrote:Still though in short I enjoyed this.
Thanks, that's the main thing.
VIDOK, краткость — сестра таланта :mrgreen:
Nya-chan Production wrote:Couldn't find any weak spots, so 5/5 ;x
Please don't try to find them anymore, I don't want you to become disappointed :D Thanks!
chambeyc wrote:Now I gonna take a look at Ga-rei.
You know where to find a fanclub after you watch it, right? :lol: Thanks!
---
Hope I've left nobody out. Who said a new vid isn't an occasion to have a nice chat? :roll:

Thepooh
Org Profile

Post by Thepooh » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 pm

A really good character profile, Yomi rulEz (even if she's ten time better in the manga :amv:). I don't really enjoy : "chorus parts" and the credits (I found these "checked boxes" really....odd). Not my type, but objectively good :up:
THEPOOHMINATORUSREX (Youtube)

Mastamind
Org Profile

Post by Mastamind » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice video, as always, however this one didn't spark too much emotion from me. It seemed a tad bit bland throughout the majority of the video, though I liked the ending. Very good editing, flow, etc., nothing to complain about except that it wasn't particularly exceptional to me. Which isn't a problem, just that coming from you that isn't very common :mrgreen:
8.5/10, good job :up:

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 am

I envy you. You clearly can edit pretty much any type of video. As to the amv itself - I've never watched Ga-Rai Zero, but I still found your vid entertaining. Would probably appreciate it even more if I was familiar with the anime.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”