And We Persist (AWA 2009)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: And We Persist (AWA 2009)

Post by OropherZero » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 am

wow definitely the best Honey and Clover AMV (edit: that I've seen) and as a romance vid it was flawless, possibly my new fave of yours :up: :up:
Oh and I like what you did with the colours makes everything more connected.
Last edited by OropherZero on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gaurry_no_blond
Org Profile

Post by Gaurry_no_blond » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:25 am

"Never fall apart" by VegettoEX is better)

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:55 am

<3 <3 <3 I love it.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Distance
Org Profile

Post by Distance » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 am

This was very awesome =D
I loved it :up:

Awesome Job!
ImageImage

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:09 am

This was really great imho, all of your vids touch me everytime... in this one I appreciated a lot the choice of scenes very emotional, I loved the style of editing as usual, and I liked the concept of different colors for each couple, but... the color correction effect was way too cheesy, you could blend it better using one of the milion plug-in, or playing with black and white and curves for a more interesting result.
Some scenes really disturbed my vision like at 00:58 were the contrast beetween the night blue and the red color correction was terrible.
My favorite part is at 2:55 when colors explode! *__*

4,5/5 for me :up:

p.s. you're my favorite romance editor continue to make new vids!

Koys
Org Profile

Post by Koys » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Magnifique.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 am

Liz, seriously, your feel for character and mood and connection to the music in these types of videos is impossibly good. I'm not exaggerating that after about 1 minute into the video, I think I pretty much held my breath while watching this. It's so sentimental I can physically feel it.

On the more negative side, the pacing here is pretty loose and not nearly as good as some of your previous videos; technically and in terms of concept it's one of your least impressive (or maybe just least adventurous) videos.
But all of that is easily forgivable because you just nail the feel of romance to a t.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Video was really cute :D and the song is more then addicting. Checked out the rest of the album and it sounds a lot like Mae, or at least it does to me. How do you find such good songs I've never heard of? =/

Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Post by Tearx » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 am

I downloaded this a few days ago and I've been looping it ever since. x]
The entire video is just.. adorable. Mood was right and the colors were a nice compliment to it all. :up: 5/5

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:58 am

Yay! RDS isn't dead!

This is what I miss about amvs nowadays. Just simple and effective editing without a gajillion effects thrown in just for the sake of timing the beats. I haven't seen the anime, but I was glued to the story. Great job Liz. :up:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”