wat u rekon? hallelujia and eva?...

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

wat u rekon? hallelujia and eva?...

Postby Dougy » Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:50 am

hey I just started workin on a new amv i just wanted to get some oppinions before i start putting it all together. :wink:
the song is Hallelujia by Jeff Buckley (corney? - maybe) and the anime is Evangelion. I've nearly finished all the basic planning and i'm nearly upto putting it all together, the only problem is i'd haveta cut out some of tha verses because they dont have any relevance...
aniwayz, i was wondering wat y'all thought, any opinions welcome... thnks ^_^
Dougy

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:16 am

There's some seriously difficult lyric synch in that song.

It's damn a gorgeous piece of music (although Jeff Buckley doesn't do the best version of it, he has a great voice) but there are a few problems with using it.

1) It's long... a bit too long maybe

2) It has perculiar but wonderful lyrics... ones that dont really match anime well.

If you finish it, I'd be interested in seeing it as it is a fantastic song... but I'm not too hopeful on how well it will work.
AbsoluteDestiny

Return to AMV Announcements