My 1st video is ready for download.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:39 am

I'd download it and give an opinion, but I can't find it. All I get is this Gizba site trying to get me to sign up, and a bunch of pop-ups... :?

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:46 am

Ya have to use the Log-In at the bottom and type in genestarwind21122 as one word, not two. Also, the password, natch.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:24 pm

Well, I was able to watch a good chunk of it, but it's not all there.

You said this vid is about 5 mins and 5 MB, but there's only a 279 KB and a 1.94 MB options to download. They work, but they don't go all the way... The biggest one goes about 2½ mins in. Did you ever take the full version off or something?

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Re: rating my vid.

Post by Jace Tsunami » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:28 am

Gene Starwind 21122 wrote:If any of you downloaded my vid. could you please rate it since it is my first and by the way Creed isn't the worst band. NSYNC is! HOw could you even say creed's the worst when they are around.
NSYNC just isn't my cup of ea, I would never CHOOSE to listen to them, though I think I could bare. They are still normal music, just not msuci I like, however creed is not normal music. Creed makes my ears hurt. He looks like he's constipated. In all of his videos when he makes that puppy god face to god, and he puts his two fists to his face and squats he looks like he's trying to get a big shit out, and you can here his plee, pray, what ever in his voice. He looks and sounds constipated. and their music sucks. All of it sounds the same, you can only take one bad noise so many times, but every song is the freekin same, you just get to the point where it hurts and you can't take anymore.
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”