My first AMV and I could use some help

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My first AMV and I could use some help

Postby bastion9999 » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:41 pm

I have just finished my first AMV using various animes and the song Iron Head by Rob Zombie from the scorpion king soundtrack. I have tried everything but it seems no one can download it. If anyone has any ideas please share them. I have treid getting a free web site to put it up but it doesn't let me post a .wmv which is all i can make right now.and my firewall stops all direct uploads
bastion9999

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:46 pm

Try zipping the wmv file. Hopefully it's small enough to fit under your hosts upload limits.
mexicanjunior

Postby bloodyfang » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:59 pm

shouldn't this be in video help?
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby bastion9999 » Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:02 pm

bloodyfang wrote:shouldn't this be in video help?

sorry i didn't see that when i posted this i'll move it
bastion9999

Return to AMV Announcements