"Challenges" (associated with "Kingdom Hearts

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

"Challenges" (associated with "Kingdom Hearts

Postby SQ » Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:30 pm

Alrighty, it's finally out! It took a looong long time to make, And I'm very proud the way it turned out!

Unfortunetly, the file size is 60.5ish MB even in a WMV format, so I've had to put it in a RealMedia format for it to fit. Currently I'm looking for people to ask if they will host my wmv format for awhile, so if you know someone that will host for other people/are one of those people yourself, please help me out. In the meantime, you'll have to deal with RealMedia or over-IM transfers. Here's all the nice information about the video. I suggest watching before you even consider critizing me or hosting the video.

Anime: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, The Legend of the Dragoon*, The Last Unicorn, Earthian, Card Captor Sakura: First Movie*, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz*.

*= spoilers.

Music: KRWLNG
Artist: Linkin Park

Idea: This focuses witht he challenges in everyday life to us normal people, as well as the ones that anime characters face. It's a really vague video, and covers lots of thing, mainly emotional instability. There is a lot of symbolism is this video, so I've made a text document expalining all the symbolism that can be viewed here. I HIGHLY recommend copy and pasting the information within the document somewhere else, for lack of word wrap.

The description and download of the video can be viewed here.

If you don't read the description and/or the symbolism, then I'd prefer that you not watch the video at all.

why I used Linkin Park: This particular song starts and ends with classical music, mainly violins. And I happen to like classical stuff. A lot of people believe that the remakes of all the songs from the first CDs completely bashed the meaning of the originals, and they did. However, this song, with its changes of lyrics, tone, and tune, fit what I wanted better than the original did, so I used it.

If you don't like reading things: Read the technical aspects, and part 3("How it all connects") of symbolism. That's really all the info you need if you REALLY want to limit your reading.
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Postby SQ » Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:32 pm

Earthina also contains spoilers, and the rest of the full topic name is this:

"'Challenges'(assoicated with Kingdom Hearts Special)"
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Return to AMV Announcements