Through Time, Through Space

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:30 am

Reverend Hammer wrote:Wow... you took a 25 minute anime and compressed it down to a four minute video. If anyone wants to know what Hoshi no Koe is about, I'll point them to this video.

Very well done!

Reverend Hammer
Thanks! :D
Hi.

rodtod
Org Profile

Post by rodtod » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:33 am

First off, lets make one thing known... this entire animne was created by one man. Thats right, ONE MAN created this entire thing. The animation, the CG, even the seiyuu. His name is Makoto Shinkai, and after resigning from his position at a gaming company, he worked on his 2 year old iMac for 7 months to create this masterpiece.
one man? seven months?? awesome.

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:01 am

Koopiskeva wrote:First off, lets make one thing known... this entire animne was created by one man. Thats right, ONE MAN created this entire thing. The animation, the CG, even the seiyuu. His name is Makoto Shinkai, and after resigning from his position at a gaming company, he worked on his 2 year old iMac for 7 months to create this masterpiece.
I believe that is not entirely true, there is an aspect of the anime he didn't do - the music (understandable), but it's great too.
rodtod wrote:Wow... you took a 25 minute anime and compressed it down to a four minute video. If anyone wants to know what Hoshi no Koe is about, I'll point them to this video.
Must.....release.....vid....faster... :?

Koopiskeva
|:
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:03 am

Hey that wasn't my quote. :?

Yes, release faster. I want to see. :D
Hi.

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:49 am

Koopiskeva wrote:Hey that wasn't my quote. :?
DOH! Too much quoting!! =P I better stop here.

rodtod
Org Profile

Post by rodtod » Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:09 pm

Koopiskeva, in the "oh the humanity" thread (the one with all the timeline pics) you posted a pic of a really busy looking timeline :wink: is this a work in progress or was that a pic of Rei-Mix's timeline?

Koopiskeva
|:
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:20 pm

That's the main editing timeline for the first 30 seconds of what I was concurrently working on along with this video. I hope to finish it by April.
Hi.

rodtod
Org Profile

Post by rodtod » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:25 pm

cool, looks busy 8)

Koopiskeva
|:
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:48 pm

You have no idea.... :?
Hi.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:08 pm

I finally got around to watching the anime last night, twas sad indeed. :cry: I'll check out the video later tonight. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”