Light's a Psycho

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
taifunbrowser
Org Profile

Light's a Psycho

Post by taifunbrowser » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 pm

Short description is fitting.

L wears chastidy belt while misa watches Light slaughter loli

+ trite, yet energizing

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 pm

True moments of genius throughout overly used scene selections. Kind of a different approach on a typical Death Note AMV, but it still was kind of samey.

Good though. :up:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Will get because I love Say Anything...this better be good >_>

Edit: Admittedly, it was pretty sloppy, some parts were under-edited, some were over-edited, some seemed just right. The quality could have been much better aswell, but I must say, I did enjoy it. It held my attention for the most part, and was overall decently edited and a fun vid. I definitely see potential here though, and will be checking out your future videos, Not bad. 3/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”