So Far (5 Centimeters per Second / 2MB)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
narsiliko
Org Profile

So Far (5 Centimeters per Second / 2MB)

Post by narsiliko » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:09 am

Video: So Far
Category: Romance, Sentimental
Anime: 5 Centimeters per Second
Song: Fascination ~eternal love mix~
Artist: 2MB
Creator: narsiliko

AKROSS Con 2007 participant. Short romantic sketch.

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:39 am

This is just... really... peculiar. But I like it! excelente.

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:49 am

Oooooh, I dlded this from the AKROSS website as well and I must say I like it. You get the originality points for sure. :up: Sync and effects were great as well, but the video gets a little monotonous near the end. I still enjoyed it a lot. :up:

4/5

dazedash
Org Profile

Post by dazedash » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:57 pm

cool stuff, i like your style! that's really something different. especially if you'll think for a sec about 5 cm and this music on their own.... and how u put them together. :up:
Знание стоит незнания © [Knowing worth of unknowing]
~

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”