Karas Are Coming 2

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zero Link
Org Profile

Karas Are Coming 2

Post by Zero Link » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:55 am

banner designed by me

Hope you all enjoy. Just read the video description for more details about this amv. Btw, special thanks to Arashinome for helping me upload this when the org was giving me hell <_<.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:58 am

about bloody time!!
/steals viriginity will comment more later
new banzors in the making :p

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:00 am

woot pendulum

//me gets

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:03 am

Ok, first of all, about the name : this didn't remind me of Karas Are Coming 1 in any way. Not to mention that if you were making a second part to an amv, someone would expect you wouldn't be using the same footage as in the first one at all. Or that you would be using a similar song, or doing a similar editing style, maybe continuing a story.. I didn't really see a connection of this "sequel" with the first one. But let's leave it at that.

The amv.. It was kind of poor. I expected to see a great effects usage from you, especially after seeing the songs, but I was disappointed to see that it was mostly based on the footage. And for a footage-based amv, you really failed at following the fast pace of the songs for the most part. Especially the last track, which I have seen decently done 2 more times (RoS 3 and *cough* Collin *cough*) seemed just too poor.

The part I liked most was pretty much the second part (if I recall correctly.. The one with the slight shakes and stuff). This one kind of did it with following the pace of the song, though it could have been done better as well. Some of the beat-synch there also seemed like it should have been moved 1-2 frames earlier.

Overall it's a decent piece of work, but in my opinion, nothing more than average. It has its pretty looking parts but the whole thing just didn't impress me enough. Definetely could do with more "speed".

6/10.
Last edited by Emotive on Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:20 am

Banner needs moar shine desu @w@

/gets for great justice.

EDIT: Twas a good watch :up:

++Open_Your:eYes_

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:57 am

omfg /getz with Lub buddy~~~<3

IMO, u could have done so much better. I couldnt really get into it. I couldnt get any really good connection between song and vid.

TK bro wtf Excpected more XD

6/10
ImageImageImage

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:11 am

Sorry tk, i really dident like this one.. you took a really good band, one of my favorits and i thought it felt kinda slow in some points, maybie lack of impact.. :roll:

though i liked the beginning, the effects there were really nice :D so in the beginning i was like Yay pandulum and karas kewl!

It feels like you could have done more to this amv though!

I rate it 6/10

DayWalker B.
Org Profile

Post by DayWalker B. » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:28 pm

I'm getting this, will edit later.

Edit: Nicely done man. I kinda thought too that you could've added some more good-looking fx with this kind of songs, but on the other hand KARAS is not really an anime that needs a lot of effects, so I dunno. :lol: However, the editing was very clean and you did a good mix of the songs. So yeah, I thought you did a pretty good job overall, sort of expected a bit more from this, but still cool AMV you got here. 4/5 :up:
Last edited by DayWalker B. on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Nfp
Org Profile

Post by -Nfp » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:07 pm

-dls
edit/
faaaaaaaaaaak that was nice man really nice, i just wish you could of beat synced a lil more on the last track but other than that, it was pretty much sex :up:
Last edited by -Nfp on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rrezz
Org Profile

Post by Rrezz » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:35 pm

dun have anything to say that could help , but i gotta say track 2 was fkn pwnage and overall it looked really clean :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”