Our Innocence - AWA Pro '07 - Best Romance, Best Sentimental

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:07 am

I liked the video, but the text struck me as unneccessary exposition (it was a bit cliche too). I think I would've dug it more without it. That and I wish the song didn't have those large interruptions in the middle, but there's not much you can do about that. Nice work your two. I especially liked the "wind" (at least I think the lyric was Summer wind) bit around 1:07.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:18 am

Heh, I was just yesterday asking myself when this would be released. Good to know you can read my thoughts.

/gets, and will comment later

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:21 am

Yesh!! So glad you released it, I've been watching this daily for a long time. I love it, awesome work you two. :D
You two should collab on a vid again soon, I like seeing your styles mixed together :3

-Nfp
Org Profile

Post by -Nfp » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:24 am

This is without a doubt, the best amv ive seen all year, good job both of you 5/5 :up:

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:29 am

/gets for great justice

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:35 am

:O!!! so beautiful! 4.5/5 (this will probably become a 5 later just need a bit more time to rewatch it and let it grow on me) YOU TWO BETTER NOT BREAK UP guess you'd expect a high quality drama/romance AMV like this when you have two of the best editors of the type combine editting it =) Also liked the use of text in the AMV, it really worked and added to the video for me.

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:42 am

This is some good stuff. :up: :up:
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:17 am

this is a masterpiece ._.

Dr. Victor Fries says:
"It would move me to tears, if I had any tears left to shed."

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:36 am

Nicely edited..

Not a big fan of the texts although they left me thinking about the concept of this video. It's good! But then again it's not.. I like the idea of childhood love and how it reflects on the future self and stuff. This is hopefully only the first-view effect but this video looked so superficial :/ Imo, the texts weren't a good idea. Well, I liked the idea of using texts but what they were saying was so.. wrong :/

But, it's only the first-viewing effect propably. I need to watch this more because it had a nice bunch of details to take another look for~ The sync was amazing. It was different and very appropriate for the song. Not amazing in the way of syncing to every beat or most beats but creating an atmosphere to spare. I also liked the effects and special transitions you had there.

It's a keeper and nice work you guys! :up:

4.25/5

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:08 am

Beautiful in every aspect. Loved the song. Text was win.

4.5/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”