My first vid is feeling insecure and would like some opinons

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My first vid is feeling insecure and would like some opinons

Postby marvin » Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:34 am

My <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=13434">first video</a> shares my lack of self confidence, so someone telling me eithar that it's not so bad, or why it's so bad would be nice.

It's been downloaded a bit already (currently 61 according to this site, and 23 completed downloads according to my webserver), and it seems everyone is just as evil as I am, because there are no opinions. Anyone feeling nice?
marvin

Postby Great Teacher Stone » Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:08 pm

Now I may not be the AMV master (actually once you see my gundam wing video "AMV - tribute to treize - gundam" availlable now on kazaa you will think I am) but I thought that this video was kinda boring
but cheer up, you can't paint the mona lisa on your first try :wink:
Great Teacher Stone

Return to AMV Announcements