haruhi has cancer 2 for 2!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Revbudadude
Org Profile

haruhi has cancer 2 for 2!!

Post by Revbudadude » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:53 pm

im back with two new vids! i made a tribute to a character tht has never been done befre and thats Manzo from Samurai 7.

the second vid is going to be ur favorite new haruhi vid. i had fun making it.

Last edited by Revbudadude on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 pm

When somebody tells me it's gonna be my favorite vid, It most likely won't be. Especially since you just made sex note like... 2 days ago or so. To have made 2 more already, they can almost certainly be nothing more then Poor. I suppose if you'd have shown you were an amazing editor this would be diffrent but, eh. I might check em out.

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:01 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:When somebody tells me it's gonna be my favorite vid, It most likely won't be. Especially since you just made sex note like... 2 days ago or so. To have made 2 more already, they can almost certainly be nothing more then Poor. I suppose if you'd have shown you were an amazing editor this would be diffrent but, eh. I might check em out.
apparently yu didnt read the vid description. and Sex Note was released in june. i put a lot of effects in the Haruhi vid. just watch if you dont believe me. best haruhi vid evar!

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Revbudadude wrote:
NerdStrudel wrote:When somebody tells me it's gonna be my favorite vid, It most likely won't be. Especially since you just made sex note like... 2 days ago or so. To have made 2 more already, they can almost certainly be nothing more then Poor. I suppose if you'd have shown you were an amazing editor this would be diffrent but, eh. I might check em out.
apparently yu didnt read the vid description. and Sex Note was released in june. i put a lot of effects in the Haruhi vid. just watch if you dont believe me. best haruhi vid evar!
No, this is the best Hauri vid ever: Taste The Rainbow

But on another note, I will check out the Hauri vid.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm

code_chrono wrote:
Revbudadude wrote:
Ugh...overrated, anyone?

I watched it....despite it being Haruhi AND Mp4...but I liked it...if only because I hate the anime. The end with Picard shooting her was the best part...but...what was Tenzen doing in there?????

I also watched the Manzo one. I laughed, I didn't like the BA half so much though...
¯\(°_o)/¯

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 pm

uh no, watch my vid first, thx

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:14 pm

Revbudadude wrote:

uh no, watch my vid first, thx
I don't like samurai 7. I do like hauri. :?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Hey `eclipse/ramonesfan/kickass/revbudadude/whoever, I got a question. Wouldn't it be easier to just learn how to edit instead of repeating the same mistake over and over and over again?

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:19 pm

godix wrote:Hey `eclipse/ramonesfan/kickass/revbudadude/whoever, I got a question. Wouldn't it be easier to just learn how to edit instead of repeating the same mistake over and over and over again?
sniff sniff* wow, smells like more jealously
I don't like samurai 7. I do like hauri.
so watch it...thers a haruhi one

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:30 pm

Ok, here's a serious evaluation of your haurui amv.

00:00-00:35 - A moving desktop with Haurui as the background. Quality was low, and the moving made no sense. It doesn't even sync with the music. The song also makes no sense at this point.

00:36 - 00:56 - Random .gif images I'm assuming? While it's cute and does have some resemblemce to sync, the quality of the video was poor.

00:57- 00:40 -- Another moving image? No sync sense.

00:41 - End : More moving images and random .gif's. No sync sense. Haurui does not have the male genetalia, so the moving arrows pointing made no sense.

.5 / 5

There wasn't any actualy video footage in your amv. Read the guides, or contact me via pm, and I would be MORE than glad to assist you in making an AMV. I can give you pretty good advice on how to get proper footage and properly edit videos.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”