New Nuevo Bianco Stripes: In Spanish!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Alpha_Hazard
Org Profile

New Nuevo Bianco Stripes: In Spanish!

Post by Alpha_Hazard » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:52 am

After...a long freakin' time...I've finally uploaded my very own video using the White Stripes latest single "Icky Thump"

Partially inspired by the original music video, partially inspire by a stupor fueled entirely by boredom I give you...IN SPANISH!

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:33 pm

Meh, I'll download. This page looks lonely. :?

Alpha_Hazard
Org Profile

Post by Alpha_Hazard » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:56 pm

aw, thanks...that's so compassionate!

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:54 pm

Wow. Why has nobody downloaded this? This is actually pretty good for a Hellsing Violent Video with some pretty decent sync. The edited in subtitles in spanish ruin it though. :? Get rid of them, and that's on friggin awesome AMV.

3.5/5 (For the edited in Subtitles)

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:01 pm

code_chrono wrote:Wow. Why has nobody downloaded this?
"Downloaded" and "watched" are two different things, chronie. Image
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Alpha_Hazard
Org Profile

Post by Alpha_Hazard » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Well the subtitles are pretty much inherent to the video because of the white stripes' original video, I wanted to make a clear reference to it. I imagine they are too prevalent however, since in the original they are a bit like the poorly done subs of the eights, barely legible and printed in the lightest part of the frame.

as for Kitsuner's comment...huh?

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:23 pm

Alpha_Hazard wrote:as for Kitsuner's comment...huh?
He meant that you can watch a video without having to download it. For instance, if you get it on a CD from a friend, or if you see it at a convention.

And that is another reason why I don't believe you should have to download the local copy of an AMV (if one is available) in order to leave an opinion.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
code_chrono wrote:Wow. Why has nobody downloaded this?
"Downloaded" and "watched" are two different things, chronie. Image
Point taken. Touche.

Alpha_Hazard
Org Profile

Post by Alpha_Hazard » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:13 pm

Scintilla wrote:
Alpha_Hazard wrote:as for Kitsuner's comment...huh?
And that is another reason why I don't believe you should have to download the local copy of an AMV (if one is available) in order to leave an opinion.
I thought you had to download a local copy to leave stars...do you have to download a local copy to do opinions too? I guess I have only ever left Opinions for local downloads...weird.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:47 pm

Alpha_Hazard wrote: I guess I have only ever left Opinions for local downloads...weird.
The point of AMV's are to "produce something no one else has done" and give-us your understanding of what it means 8-)
Those who speak many languages would be the first ones to give feed-back ( if a feed-back was needed! ) 8-)

sometimes, no feed-back is enough-said!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”