Ah, yes. Cockpit-Phobia was MY worst fight, too. . .

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Ah, yes. Cockpit-Phobia was MY worst fight, too. . .

Postby SQ » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:08 pm

I FINALLY got it done! All of you who have been reading my journal, here it is!
My Outlaw Star AMV. It's a character profile on Gene Starwind, basically revolving around his cockpit-phobia(Yeah, I know he gets over it quickly in the series, but who cares?)

This is my most upbeat, techno, action-y AMV as of yet!
Please give it a look. It's to "It's My Time to Fly" from The Urge, which can be found on the Titan A.E. Soundtrack.(No, the song is NOT called "It's My Turn to Fly" as it is listed in the list. . . )

There are absolutely NO spoilers whatsoever, since I only used four episodes and the japanese opening to make this AMV.(Episodes 1,2,7, and 8)
Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!!

[-Let's Do It!-]
http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=13334

TURN ONS: wmv format, upbeat and techno song, really nicely carried out, pretty good vid quality.

TURN OFFS: sound quality is a bit so-so, the vid feed is a little "Jumpy"(due to lazy subtitle removal. . . This only happens ONCE, and it matches the beat).

Have fun and leave an opinion, since this is my first try at an action packed character profile.

. . . It really seems that all I can do are character profiles in AMVs. . .
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Return to AMV Announcements