Lodoss Wars Sunday Bloody Sunday

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Lodoss Wars Sunday Bloody Sunday

Postby Alan Chazar » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:23 am

I have created a surprisingly good music video from Record of Lodoss wars and U2's Sunday Bloody Sunday. Can anyone tell me where it would be best to post it? It would be very useful if anyone has a site where I could load it. I believe taht people would really want to see it, it is very good, especially for my first time. so any help would be useful.
I am the great Alan Chazar, Knight and general ladies man. Do not piss me off or I will fuck with you. self improvement is masturbation... self destruction. The things you own end up owning you. god is in his heaven and all is right in the world.
Alan Chazar

Return to AMV Announcements