It's that time again: A Gundam Christmas

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Garylisk » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:16 am

Luke Valentine wrote:People who have only seen anime that has been brought to America

How trendy of you!

Yeah, if it's out in America, it's SOOO yesterday. Gawd.

I know the point was already resolved and all that, but I just want to point out that it's a little bit much to hate anime just because it's out in America... Just because it's out and more people have seen it doesn't make it any less cool. It's kind of like people who say stuff like "I remember when Nine Inch Nails was cool... then everyone started listening to them.

Eh, oh well...
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
Garylisk

Postby Roke » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:47 am

Damnit, Gary. You're reigniting the flame. Leave it alone.

Regardless, it sounds like a novel idea, but I just can't download the videos here! The MOST I've gotten was "crunchy" by Temjin, and that was a somewhat small file. Sure, I'd probably use the site for what it was meant for, but I just can't. (First post in anything other than General Anime, and the off topic areas!)
"Kagome: Im so mad at Inuyasha

Inuyasha: Than leave if you want I dont crae! FEH!"
Roke

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements