Final Fantasy 7: What God Has Sent (Remastered Edition)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Final Fantasy 7: What God Has Sent (Remastered Edition)

Postby BishounenStalker » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:52 pm

Boy does this suck.

I finally got my first video "What God Has Sent" (check my profile for the vid info link) fully remastered with uber-good capture and sound quality, and brought it down from 71MB to 55MB (thank God for the guides!). Unfortunately, I have nowhere to host it at the moment. I literally have no money to afford a good host (hell, my copy of Premiere 6 was entirely bootlegged off Kazaa), so FilePlanet's my only option.

Unfortunately, I can't put it up on FilePlanet until I go back to school in January. My stupid cable modem here is a one-way only (downloads go through cable, but uploads go through the frellin' phone line), so uploading to FilePlanet takes a century in Sundays.

If you want to see it, you could try getting me on AIM (screename: BishounenStalker). If you can help with my hosting dilemma, PLEASE drop me a line at rachel_the_treize_fan_from_hell@yahoo.com or catch me on AIM
BishounenStalker

Return to AMV Announcements