Otaku Productions Presents: Kenshin - Evening Star

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Otaku Productions Presents: Kenshin - Evening Star

Postby Hakura » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:47 pm

As some of you know I said my new Drama video will be availabe for download tonight ^^

And as promised it is. ^^ No need to explain what is writen in the comments on the link so here you go ^^

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9323

I hope you enjoy ^^
Hakura

Postby Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:14 am

Humm...21 page views and not one comment.... :( You all hate me I know it j/k ^^
Hakura

Postby MeriC » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:35 am

Hakura wrote:Humm...21 page views and not one comment.... :( You all hate me I know it j/k ^^

I have a comment! I like your Toya avatar, hehe. :P

Anywho, I'm downloading your new video right now, and I hope to review it this weekend, if I get a chance. :)
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)
MeriC

Postby Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:44 am

^^ Whoot! Go Touya ^^

Awsomeness Meri ^^ I hope you enjoy it ^^

Say are you coming to AWA this year?
Hakura

Postby MeriC » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:05 pm

Yup, I am most likely going to AWA this year. It'll be my first time there, so I'm looking forward to it. :) I take it you'll be there too? w00t!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)
MeriC

Postby nailz » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:08 pm

downloaded, watched, expect a review soon. (Currently reviewing YCSTR's Eva-Man, yours is next on the list.)
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.
nailz

Postby Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:22 pm

Meri yep I'm going ^^ This is my first one too ^^

*hugs everyone* I can't wait to see you all and some friends from before too ^^

Nailz awsome I look forward to it ^^
Hakura

Postby shamerock2000 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:15 pm

Hey, I liked it, the slow soft music went well with the dramatic atmosphere that you shown in the AMV. Good Work!
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!
shamerock2000

Postby Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:26 pm

Arigato ^^
Hakura

Postby nailz » Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:59 pm

BTW, Did I miss something? I don't remember most of that footage being in the OVA's .. and I'm sure that the detail of the art wasn't that high in the actual series, unless it got better towards the end (only seen the first like, 25 eps). Did I miss something??
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.
nailz

Postby MeriC » Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:08 pm

nailz1000 wrote:BTW, Did I miss something? I don't remember most of that footage being in the OVA's .. and I'm sure that the detail of the art wasn't that high in the actual series, unless it got better towards the end (only seen the first like, 25 eps). Did I miss something??
The footage was from the 2nd Kenshin OVA (not yet released in the US), not the 1st. But, I'm sure it'll be out soon.

That was really lovely, Hakura. I started crying near the end... it reminded me how damn depressing that story was. :( But, still a great drama video!
MeriC

Postby Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:29 pm

*hugs Meri* Aww...don't worry I did too, I cried while watching the ova and while making it.

But if I manged to make someone else cry I think I did a good job with the video ^^
Hakura

Postby dokidoki » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:00 am

Is it really entered in AWA Expo and Pro? That seems a little odd. Also, Pro is supposed to be blind judging (in theory anyway), so by announcing it here, entrants will know it's yours. (that's not a disqualifying factor, however)
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y

Postby Hakura » Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:18 am

I put both because I'm not sure which one I'm entering it in yet :( I'll change it once I know.

And my copy for awa is blind so it's not agaisnt the rules ^^

I'm not one of thoes people who hides their videos until they are shown at a con I like to release them when it's finished ^^;

But no worries, the copy for awa follows the rules with no bumbers ^^
Hakura

Postby hoshi_no_ame » Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:26 am

:D

Hi, I am new to the board. I have just recently started to check out AMVs. I downloaded your AMV because a) I love Rurouni and b) I love Enya. Great combination. I think it is one of the loveliest Amvs' I have seen to date. Very beautiful. You captured the emotion and rhythm of the song wonderful.

5 golden runi stars to you! *cheering loudly*

~ Hoshi
hoshi_no_ame

Next

Return to AMV Announcements