The Bleach GoodBye

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
hydrax
Org Profile

The Bleach GoodBye

Post by hydrax » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:58 pm

Song:
SR-71 Goodbye
Anime:
Bleach

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=134536

Leave your comment here or leave an opinion, ill be sure to reply.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:38 pm

LOL zomg this is just like toushi, freakin awesome! The only things i didnt like in your video is the repetitive white/black/invert flashes, they can cause seizures. The vid quality is fine but the sound feels so mono even though its in stereo. well anyways keep im this one. ^^

hydrax
Org Profile

Post by hydrax » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:49 pm

LOL zomg this is just like toushi, freakin awesome! The only things i didnt like in your video is the repetitive white/black/invert flashes, they can cause seizures. The vid quality is fine but the sound feels so mono even though its in stereo. well anyways keep im this one. ^^

oops, lol I tried to not use 'coloured' flashes to prevent seizure inducing effects. I'm still really bad when it comes to the technical aspects of amv creation, filters, footage preparation and audio etc... Thanks for your comment and I'm really glad you liked it.

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:45 pm

Excellent video! Definitely one of the better Bleach AMV's I've seen recently. Keep up the good work!

hydrax
Org Profile

Post by hydrax » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:10 am

Excellent video! Definitely one of the better Bleach AMV's I've seen recently. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your comment, I tried to put as much effort as possible into making it so im pleased you liked it.

Alt_z3
Org Profile

Post by Alt_z3 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:22 pm

first thoughts

hydrax u are lame creator, you always take ideas for effects from others. The same was with your naruto vid with phenomenon which had the same effects like sierra's amv. Now you made a copy of toushi. What the point in making amv with some1 IDEAS you dont have your own?? sheesh.... :down:

Editing and synching is good i say 8/10

originality 1/10

effort 3/10 there is no effort if you don't have to think of your own way to see the song.

Bad amv nothing special.

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:12 pm

i smell pasta here ..and... a moderated delicious pasta...

OH SHI-

Bravlin
Org Profile

Post by Bravlin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:45 pm

Its good video.
And its realy good song.
Id liked it in Naruto video and i like it in Bleach video.

to Alt_z3: We all starts with something ...
Coment ♥ ME »»» CLIP 4

Alt_z3
Org Profile

Post by Alt_z3 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:24 pm

to Alt_z3: We all starts with something ...
lol that is no excuse to use some1 else ideas and hydrax isnt' a newbie I can judge that from his skill in editing.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”