Crossfire [Black Lagoon / Ensiferum]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Decoy
Org Profile

Post by Decoy » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:36 pm

Badass action AMV. Will be on loop for a while.

Keep it up.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:20 pm

That bitch rules! Good video. I thought it could be a lot better. Even though I say it could be a lot better, I give it 4 out of 5. If you matched elements in the audio more, if the effects didn't seem so much like Stuart from Mad TV, I would of liked it more.

RatKiller
Org Profile

Post by RatKiller » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:01 pm

This video freakin rocks!
Sweet timing, sync and other! Music is great. Video suits better, than any other. Nice useage of FX.
I liked it, probably one of the best on Akross-con, and certainly best on Black Laggon, I've seen)
Keep up a good work, since you've proved that you're ablle to make nice actions =)

dazedash
Org Profile

Post by dazedash » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:13 pm

RatKiller wrote: ...probably one of the best on Akross-con...
Sure is...
But Wormwood's AMV just knocked me off =0 Why there is no such a topic? Darius GQ, you should tell him to create one. (I am not so confident to give him an advice like this, except for that I am still a newbe even on Akross forum :roll: )
Troyan
What can I tell you... hmh.. Yes, it's great work, great sync, and all kind of stuff... But my opinion is pretty much the same. I don't like your music choice, even if it shouldn’t make so big influence on people by its... Well you already know this... Of course you should look on work that was done before you will say something like this, "Oh well, you know... Music is suck; I am wondering where did you find this kind of ****? I won't watch it at all / again." I am not like that, but never liked death-metal -^^- Sorry about your lack pal
But yeah, no doubt about it... It's definitely one of the best AMV's in AKROSS Con action section (if there will be one) this year.

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:50 pm

A fantastic action video! Great job!

magin_brolly
Org Profile

Post by magin_brolly » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:19 pm

Me like this amv)!
Great Job! :D
are you ready?
ready for what?
you think you can tell me what ot do?
know who're you talking too?

Bravlin
Org Profile

Post by Bravlin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:41 pm

Now i saw only the beginning of this video, but its cool ha ...
I can tell that the emotional beginning - as the key to success
And u got it !~
8-)
Coment ♥ ME »»» CLIP 4

Mitsurugi_
Org Profile

Post by Mitsurugi_ » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 pm

I haven't seen the anime, but it did encourage me to want to watch it. Enjoyable action sequences that flow well, can't ask for more, good job!

Delcatty
Org Profile

Post by Delcatty » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:03 am

Found you :twisted:
I don't want copy my words from Across, so I'll write everything that left in my memory after the week.
I still remember your amv, and it's idea. Some amv-s I forget the next day after watching. It's one of the besat actions I've ever seen. Believe, I've seen lots of 'em =)
The technics, I think, is rather good, and suits action category well.
So I'll download it in January when I'll be free of traffic and give you an op :D
And you are welcome here, Troyan-san and other my Across friends - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=75014

Orzmella
Org Profile

Post by Orzmella » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:03 am

:o Prikolno 5/5 :twisted:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”