New music video! .hack//SIGN to Lifehouse

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New music video! .hack//SIGN to Lifehouse

Postby Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:25 pm

Hiya,
Got my new music video up, it's in MPEG format..

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9374

Please comment, questions also welcome! ^^ ...Please keep in mind this was made with limited downloaded footage though ( I could go through all of the reasons why my music video's use downloaded footage, but I wouldn't want to put you through that ^^; )
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

Ack, I'm losing my originality. :D

Postby KLin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:30 pm

And I was reveling in the fact that I made the only .hack//sign only AMV on the database to date. But, I guess it was just a matter of time. Nice to see a new one at any rate, I'll definately check it out when I get the chance.
KLin

Postby Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:32 pm

hehe...I was thinking about mentioning that, but I didn't want to sound the horn. LoL ...Please check it out when you get some time. ^^
Thanks,
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

Thanks.

Postby KLin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:43 pm

It's probably a good thing you didn't. My video isn't available for download at the moment because I lost my student web server space. (Which had 9 episodes of .hack//sign uploaded on it before it was taken down, tee hee... :)

I could upload it to the temporary space that I am using now, but I'm hoping more people will take a look at my latest AMV first. I suppose since that's not been getting a whole lot of downloads lately I could switch it out. And maybe upload the MPEG version of my .hack//sign video this time as well.

Is LFO Christian Contemporary? I noticed you used Michael W. Smith in some AMVs, but I've never heard of LFO as Christian Contemporary artist.
KLin

Hmm, how did I type that incorrectly

Postby KLin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:45 pm

Er, Lifehouse, not LFO. Don't know what nonsense I'm typing, time to sign off.
KLin

Postby Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:14 pm

Eh...kinda. They don't consider themselves to be a Christian band, so the actual genre of their music is usually classified as pop/soft rock. Though they do play on some Christian shows and stations, as I remember they said something like just because your Christian and you play music, doesn't make all of your songs Christian music. Kinda complicated, but I think their music can be taken in many differant ways, which proves how awesome he really is as a song writer and musician. I've also been to exposed to a lot of differant music types do to my family (my dad listens to oldies/rock, my mom pop/rock/soft rock and my sister Contemporary Christian), so I find songs anywhere and everywhere. ^^

Aaaa, I've talked to long, I'll shut up now. LoL
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

Postby DiemondDagger » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:18 pm

:shock: Lifehouse's lead singer is gay.
DiemondDagger

Postby Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:25 pm

o.O ...Where'd you hear that?
Cosmos Studio

Postby shamerock2000 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:07 am

I like that, I like the way you combined the actual Music Video with your anime music video. Very Good Work! :)
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!
shamerock2000

Postby Cosmos Studio » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:10 am

Thanks! ^^ ...I do wish everything was higher quality though ~_~
If you have time, please submit a review. ^_^
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

yay, a .hack//sign video!

Postby Methical K » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:31 am

Downloading...I'll probably drop you my opinion sometime soon
"Do nothing which is of no use"
-Miyamoto Musashi
Methical K

Postby Cosmos Studio » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:51 am

Thanks! ^^
~Cosmos
Cosmos Studio

Postby projekt_navi » Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:31 am

lifehouse needs a life 0_0
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:
projekt_navi

Return to AMV Announcements