Dedicated to Sailor Earth's MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
schaeffa
Org Profile

Post by schaeffa » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:53 am

:lol:

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:30 pm

Victoly.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:07 pm

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

<b>*GASP*</b>

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<b>*HUFF* *HUFF*</b>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<b>*PASSES OUT FROM LACK OF OXYGEN*</b>

I think I'll make a short video about this for the WTF mep going on now.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:08 pm

godix wrote:BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

<b>*GASP*</b>

<b>*HUFF* *HUFF*</b>

Yes. Definately.

Success. Yay.
¯\(°_o)/¯

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:20 pm

godix wrote:BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

<b>*GASP*</b>

<b>*HUFF* *HUFF*</b>

Are you talking about the one I'm hosting? Because that would be perfect :P

Kuriby
Org Profile

Post by Kuriby » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:56 pm

Last time I ever visit the forums, =S... seems everyone gets a crack out of this... strange, well whatever. Just have a message for Godix, its pretty immature, but atleast its upfront. If you think your "cool" cause you made the world's worst video become #1 on this org and messsed up this amazing site well, you need help. I dunno, I think you didn't get much love when you were young or somthing. And for everyone esle that is going to flame or bitch or whine at this reply... and everyone esle who defends and joins Godix in his act. Seriously you really REALLY need to get some help, never knew there were such messed up people in this a-m-v.org community. Quite scary, good thing I live in such a normal community, thank god! xD

- Adios!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:03 pm

Kuriby wrote:Last time I ever visit the forums, =S... seems everyone gets a crack out of this... strange, well whatever. Just have a message for Godix, its pretty immature, but atleast its upfront. If you think your "cool" cause you made the world's worst video become #1 on this org and messsed up this amazing site well, you need help. I dunno, I think you didn't get much love when you were young or somthing. And for everyone esle that is going to flame or bitch or whine at this reply... and everyone esle who defends and joins Godix in his act. Seriously you really REALLY need to get some help, never knew there were such messed up people in this a-m-v.org community. Quite scary, good thing I live in such a normal community, thank god! xD

- Adios!
The person who needs to get the most help is the one who's complaining about all of this. :roll:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:08 pm

Kuriby wrote:Last time I ever visit the forums, =S... seems everyone gets a crack out of this... strange, well whatever. Just have a message for Godix, its pretty immature, but atleast its upfront. If you think your "cool" cause you made the world's worst video become #1 on this org and messsed up this amazing site well, you need help. I dunno, I think you didn't get much love when you were young or somthing. And for everyone esle that is going to flame or bitch or whine at this reply... and everyone esle who defends and joins Godix in his act. Seriously you really REALLY need to get some help, never knew there were such messed up people in this a-m-v.org community. Quite scary, good thing I live in such a normal community, thank god! xD

- Adios!
YAY!!!!! I'm immature and need help!!! WEHOOO!!! :D And I'll probably live longer too! (Now tell me something I don't know. :roll: ) Seriously, stick out of ass, dude.
Van Wilder wrote:Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.
ImageImage

karu58
Org Profile

Post by karu58 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:09 pm

WDHN > DTSEM

:/
booyeah suckerfish!!

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:15 pm

- Adios!
YAY! We won! I bet that thing will come back anyways.
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”