Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Sub0 » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:47 pm

ShonenDizzyCow wrote:Sub0, I sure hope that you managed to finish downloading it by now, the hosting for the vid goes down at new years day....which means anytime now....

:P :P :P :o :D :o <b>=o</b>

I knew this video would be all sorts of awesome ;-p but it's even awesomer!! Hey SDC if you got AIM, try aiming me I got a few Akira projects I been doing that's VERY VERY close to this, would you be able to give me a little opinions on it? lol I did it in 512x288 too! only kinda screwed myself cuz it's in 23fps (dam you zarxrax!!) but once I get the scenes set (and get around to it) I'll haveta re-rip. anyway if ya can... or if anybody else wants to ;-p or they just wanna talk or I watch some vids I'm game (cable connection) ;-p oh... Pdraggy ;-p 0090 saw one of em I think ;-p
Sub0

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:38 pm

Excellent! I see you got the vid, sub0. :D I should drop by the chatroom more often. Heh.

Thanks to gottaname for the one-month of hosting/bandwidth test.

For the rest, the bandwidth test has finished and the video is now no longer available, I hope that you got the video while it was possible. ^_^

For those who did, enjoy! :wink:
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby FirestormXIII » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:45 pm

You know what's odd? I don't ever remember downloading this video, but there it is, zipped up on my laptop.

Oh yea, Shonen, you get the freaky-ass-video award for the week. :P
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.
FirestormXIII

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements