Final Fantasy Video : Let me go

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
martinkun167
Org Profile

Final Fantasy Video : Let me go

Post by martinkun167 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:55 pm

Here is my new video. It's based on FF 8, 9, 10. Enjoy.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=122812

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:39 pm

For a FF video, it was pretty good. I noticed a watermark on most of the scenes, and that bugged me. The video quality was lacking as well.. Editing was choppy and transitions were misplaced. Overall, I loved it, but just because I'm a total sap for FF vids. 6.5/10. Get some better footage, and you'll be a great AMV editor.

ZeroRider
Org Profile

Post by ZeroRider » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:29 pm

Ok, so the transition you used at some parts was ugly. Change that. You also had some random effects in there, if you are going to use any, use them a little more, because it ruins the video when you throw random things in such as the clips as well in this video. I really liked the song choice for this AMV. Work on your clips and maybe following the beat a little more as I feel you went on with the lyrics too much.

spike__spegal007
Org Profile

Post by spike__spegal007 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 pm

I think you really set the mood. There are a little to many slide effects, other than that, I really liked the videos theme and most clip selection. Good job for a second amv.

oceanangel2you
Org Profile

Post by oceanangel2you » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:09 am

I have never downloaded from this site, and it won't download for me, am I doing something wrong?

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:34 am

oceanangel2you
Org Profile

Post by oceanangel2you » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:36 am

Aww thanks I know what I did wrong now :D

oceanangel2you
Org Profile

Post by oceanangel2you » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:06 pm

That was interesting, I am a 3 star reviewer on sims99 and have reviewed over 400 movies just on that site alone, so I am use to giving technical advice.

The quality could have been better, you had some nice scenes but to me it was too many different games mixed together, making it rather random and not really telling a story, I liked your song choice, and some scenes were timed well with it, but I like to see stories based on one game or story line and see people bring the emmotion out of those stories. Overall it was a pretty good FF movie just sort of random with quality issues, oh and that divx symbol, It is a good idea to cut that out if you can it is distracting.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”