mostly fatal blood

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
pulsr
Org Profile

mostly fatal blood

Post by pulsr » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:18 am

i didnt know what to do so i decide to post it on the forum finally @.@

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=122068

while i think my first video was a bit more thoughtful. this one came out better because i finally learned how to encode, <3 a-m-v.org for its useful guides.

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:33 am

ooo very awesome. i like :D

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:57 am

Good stuff, this and the first one are both a keeper. Reminds me I need to find FSN the game, and finish the anime. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to your next video.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Jtaber
Org Profile

Post by Jtaber » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:43 am

Nice. I rember seeing this at the AX. I thought it was.. impressive.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”