Bleach: Regret

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dixxhead
Org Profile

Bleach: Regret

Post by Dixxhead » Fri May 26, 2006 1:38 pm

Hello people.

I am new here and came to deliver a Video right away :)
It is nothing much, since it is my first anime music video (2nd video editing attempt whatsoever) :oops: so please go easy on me (never mind what I just said, just say what you think.)

This is a "Serious" and "Actionfull" video, usually I'd rather do funny vids, but it seemed more appropriate to me, to go with a serious video. It contains spoilers to the story of Bleach, so do not watch if you haven't yet seen that Anime yet (well, what are you waiting for?! :D )

I'm currently still uploading the vid, it should be ready in 20min... Enjoy.

anbu_girl
Org Profile

Post by anbu_girl » Fri May 26, 2006 1:49 pm

Woohoo! only 19 mins to go :D I'm eager to watch it

Dixxhead
Org Profile

Post by Dixxhead » Fri May 26, 2006 2:12 pm

anbu_girl wrote:Woohoo! only 19 mins to go :D I'm eager to watch it

Hehe, if it isn't my official Betatester :lol:

Anyways, I did all I had to do, test downloaded and so on. I guess it's only a matter of time now until the vid is going to be downloadable (it's in the upload completition queue)

Btw: is there no edit or am I just blind?

anbu_girl
Org Profile

Post by anbu_girl » Fri May 26, 2006 2:40 pm

No there isn't an edit button lol. This is totally different from my own forum, where I can do everything I want XD

Dixxhead
Org Profile

Post by Dixxhead » Fri May 26, 2006 2:42 pm

Hmm... I guess something's gone wrong... How noone can download the vid? If you click on it you get here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=118048

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Fri May 26, 2006 3:53 pm

Have you confirmed the video yet?

Dixxhead
Org Profile

Post by Dixxhead » Fri May 26, 2006 4:10 pm

Moonlight Soldier wrote:Have you confirmed the video yet?
yea, I did... anyways, it just appears not to be working...

Here is a rapidshare link to a "low-res" version, the quality is still ok *Imo*.

It's an mp 4.

Sorry for screwing up so much. Please enjoy the vid :)

Dixxhead
Org Profile

Post by Dixxhead » Fri May 26, 2006 4:31 pm

Dixxhead wrote:
Moonlight Soldier wrote:Have you confirmed the video yet?
yea, I did... anyways, it just appears not to be working...

Here is a rapidshare link to a "low-res" version, the quality is still ok *Imo*.

It's an mp 4.

Sorry for screwing up so much. Please enjoy the vid :)
Ok, lol. I thought you could acess atleast the indirect link, but forget about EVERYTHING!

I'll start up from the beginning XD

No, I seriously apologize for everything. If possible, could a mod plz delete this thread? I will reopen a new one, with a link to a high-res AVC version of the vid...

I am soooo sorry about everything... :oops: (still, having no edit function sucks aswell...)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”