Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:09 pm

Yep, thats right. ive made another music video, and i must say, i surprised even myself. I used footage from my copy of
End Of Evangelion, set to the song "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. There are no subtitles (i have the subbed version, but i intentionally used the parts with none) except for one scene, where shinji thanks rei i the sea of LCL. Its says "Thank You" and i left it in because i think it has significance. It took me about 2.5 hrs to make, which is why im surprised it turned out so well. At the moment its about 90 meg worth, but im workin on that. i used DivX 5, and its in .avi format and runs for about 6.5 minutes. im currently looking for someone to host it, so keep ur fingers crossed. O if anyone has any competitions going (i already know about ss2Gohans) let me know so i can enter my vid.
User avatar
SS5_Majin_Bebi
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Postby NicholasDWolfwood » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:40 pm

...if you made it in 2 and a half hours, nobody's going to host it because it's probable shit.
Image
User avatar
NicholasDWolfwood
 
Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Location: New Jersey, US

Fuck you

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:47 pm

ok you little fuck: listen here. You are not good, you are not a master. YOU ARE AN ARROGANT LITTLE 11 year OLD PRICK. It only took me 2.5 hrs to make because my computer kicks ass. Comeon, then, tough guy, show me your music videos. Guaranteed, i will be able to top them. Unless you have already watched them, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, or i'll get you shut down. Us 20 year olds are quite resourceful, y'know. I could fuck your account and all of your vids up just like that.

And if you have a problem, meet me in person, and ill slam your head into a wall for you.
User avatar
SS5_Majin_Bebi
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Re: Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:49 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:Yep, thats right. ive made another music video, and i must say, i surprised even myself. I used footage from my copy of
End Of Evangelion, set to the song "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. There are no subtitles (i have the subbed version, but i intentionally used the parts with none) except for one scene, where shinji thanks rei i the sea of LCL. Its says "Thank You" and i left it in because i think it has significance. It took me about 2.5 hrs to make, which is why im surprised it turned out so well. At the moment its about 90 meg worth, but im workin on that. i used DivX 5, and its in .avi format and runs for about 6.5 minutes. im currently looking for someone to host it, so keep ur fingers crossed. O if anyone has any competitions going (i already know about ss2Gohans) let me know so i can enter my vid.


you made a six and a halfminute video in two hours? you expect someone to host that?

and if you want to know about competitions then just check out the AMV contest forum
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
User avatar
bloodyfang
 
Joined: 27 May 2002
Location: Boone, North Carolina

Re: Fuck you

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:52 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:ok you little fuck: listen here. You are not good, you are not a master. YOU ARE AN ARROGANT LITTLE 11 year OLD PRICK. It only took me 2.5 hrs to make because my computer kicks ass. Comeon, then, tough guy, show me your music videos. Guaranteed, i will be able to top them. Unless you have already watched them, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, or i'll get you shut down. Us 20 year olds are quite resourceful, y'know. I could fuck your account and all of your vids up just like that.

And if you have a problem, meet me in person, and ill slam your head into a wall for you.


first of all have you even seen his trigun vid? not the best but it is decent.

second even with a (as you put it) Kick ASS computer a six and a half minute song done in two hours will suck.

third are you braggin that you can hack? is this whole show of aggression your way of trying to look like the tough ass jock you aren't in real life?

dude learn to control your fucking testosterone :roll:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
User avatar
bloodyfang
 
Joined: 27 May 2002
Location: Boone, North Carolina

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:03 pm

goddammit!! what do i have to do to get it through to you people??? Time spent on a project doesnt matter!!! if u are half decent at making a vid, u could have a good one done in 2 hours. 2nd, i wasnt boasting. 3rd, have you even seen it yet? no!!! why do you people put others through so much shit? why do you have such a regal attitude? this isnt a fuckin competition. Just cut us some slack!! this whole thing about ranking people into a heirarchical order based on .......what i dont know, but whatever it is its unfair and fascist.

O, and no, i cant hack, but i could if i wanted to, plus i know some ppl who could.
User avatar
SS5_Majin_Bebi
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Postby NicholasDWolfwood » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:05 pm

Ohhh, I'm so scared. Wait until my new videos are done, fuckface. You'll be sorry for insulting me then. By the way, it DOES matter how long you spend on a project. For example, I spent 80 hours or so on my last video, and it still is bad because of the source and where I placed clips. I'm going to remaster it soon.
Image
User avatar
NicholasDWolfwood
 
Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Location: New Jersey, US

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:06 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:goddammit!! what do i have to do to get it through to you people??? Time spent on a project doesnt matter!!! if u are half decent at making a vid, u could have a good one done in 2 hours.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
stop it man.. i'm gonna die laughing


:lol:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
User avatar
bloodyfang
 
Joined: 27 May 2002
Location: Boone, North Carolina

Postby RichLather » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:06 pm

(shrug)

Hate to say it, but no one's going to bother saying anything different until they get a chance to see it.

Why not try sending to moobies.net, or even consider FilePlanet? Or heck, even Kazaa if you've got a broadband connection.


'Cos all this childish vitriol is just so much jibber-jabber if no one except the creator has seen it.
User avatar
RichLather
 
Joined: 15 May 2001
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:07 pm

and as for learning to control my testosterone - maybe you should learn to keep shitty opinions to yourself until you have seen empirical evidence to support them. And another thing, im not a toughie, and i dont try to be, because in the real world, where people are actually civil to each other, i dont need to be. I have plenty of friends, some of whom are members of this forum (like ShipPagan). He also agrees with me on whats wrong with you people. Grow the fuck up. Since when did it matter if someone has a better computer, or made a better project, or spent longer on it?? never. skills, age, and time spent do NOT work in proportion to each other.

So please, keep your mouth shut until you have seen my music video, and then say what you have to say.
User avatar
SS5_Majin_Bebi
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Postby NicholasDWolfwood » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:09 pm

Fine, put it somewhere, give us the link and it will probably still suck.
Image
User avatar
NicholasDWolfwood
 
Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Location: New Jersey, US

Postby RichLather » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:12 pm

Cut it out. Everyone.

Get a link, put it somewhere where we can see it, and then we will see.

Cripes, were this year's crop of turkeys tainted in some way? Everyone's got a short fuse across the forums tonight!
User avatar
RichLather
 
Joined: 15 May 2001
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:12 pm

o i will, shiteater. count on it. set up a little competition somewher too, while your at it. im gonna enter it just so i can kick your arse from here to pluto and back again.
User avatar
SS5_Majin_Bebi
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:14 pm

that was directed at Wolfwood, not you, RichLather. Sorry if u got it wrong. Yeh, ill post it asap. im negotiating w'someone now.
User avatar
SS5_Majin_Bebi
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Postby TokyoU15 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:18 pm

very entertaining stuff. Thanks! I needed a good laugh.
<a href="http://www.senpaiproductions.net">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=326">View My Profile</a>
The Thrill of The Kill Is Alive and Well!
User avatar
TokyoU15
 
Joined: 05 Feb 2001

Next

Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests