ftb

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ukms[z]
Org Profile

ftb

Post by ukms[z] » Sun May 21, 2006 10:47 am

well let's do it...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=111563

what do you think about this AMV?
kamaz graphics

Darius GQ
Org Profile

Post by Darius GQ » Sun May 21, 2006 11:37 am

Unbelieveable AMV! New style & amazing editing.... I think that this is your best AMV & of cause best on "Perfect Blue"!

Thiller....`Super! :shock:

Daniel Torretto (Soulfly)
Org Profile

Post by Daniel Torretto (Soulfly) » Sun May 21, 2006 11:40 am

Darius GQ wrote:Unbelieveable AMV! New style & amazing editing.... I think that this is your best AMV & of cause best on "Perfect Blue"!

Thiller....`Super! :shock:
x2!!!! :shock:

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Sun May 21, 2006 2:44 pm

I saw this the other day and I was VERY impressed. It looks like a kind of video I've been wanting to make for a long time. There were some things that I thought could have been done better, but overall I was very impressed with it. I did wish however I understood any of the lyrics/text :P
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun May 21, 2006 2:59 pm

This video wins.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sun May 21, 2006 3:11 pm

very impresive i wanted to do something like this with the actual computer screen including the booting and such never quite pulled it off but this is again very nice. again just like Atom a translation of the lyrics wouldnt be all to bad cause this seems like a very lyric intensive video.

FraChan
Org Profile

Post by FraChan » Sun May 21, 2006 3:34 pm

I love it :o
ImageImage
ImageImage

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sun May 21, 2006 5:30 pm

good times :O
Hi.

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Sun May 21, 2006 9:39 pm

WINDOWS XP REALLY CAN BOOT ON A MAC!?!?!?!?

In all seriousness, this is one of the most innovative videos I've ever seen. Truly amazing work and I loved it to death. I'd give it an eleven if I could.

amvwizard
Org Profile

Post by amvwizard » Sun May 21, 2006 9:56 pm

omg wow that was amazingly original.... i liked it a WHOLE LOT!!! thats the shit GREAT JOB!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”